Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-12-2021, 12:48 AM   #191
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker
Re: Hasbro Pulse Transformers Sightings

Super Megatron was up for sale again at normal price ($59.99 USD) but now I see it sold out again.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 06:40 PM   #192
Sunburst
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunburst View Post
My Breakdown/Vehicon pack arrived last friday in a tight fitting box, well ahead of the expected release date of... january 1st.
My Vehicon has two left hands. I've contacted Pulse about it but in the meantime, if someone reading this has two right hands on his Vehicon I'm sure we can arrange something via PM!
Got contacted by Hasbro Consumer Care a month later. They gave the option between full refund and keep the item + receive «replacement of equal value». I'm in a gambling mood, so I took the later option. Afterwards, I read on TFW2005 boards someone who used the same option for the prime 2-pack and received... cyberverse ultra class Shadow striker Anyone else have experience with the «replacement of equal value» option?
Sunburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:49 PM   #193
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunburst View Post
Got contacted by Hasbro Consumer Care a month later. They gave the option between full refund and keep the item + receive «replacement of equal value». I'm in a gambling mood, so I took the later option. Afterwards, I read on TFW2005 boards someone who used the same option for the prime 2-pack and received... cyberverse ultra class Shadow striker Anyone else have experience with the «replacement of equal value» option?
I wrote in about issues with an ER Starscream a while back, and the Hasbro CS rep sent me an equal value replacement which ended up being SS-32 Optimus Prime.

I didn't even get an option to fully refund my Breakdown/Jet Vehicon 2-pack by sending it in though (stressed out of the box and tolerance issues) so the rep just sent out a replacement of "equal or greater value" which suggests they'll just send out whatever they have on hand that fits or exceeds the price point.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:51 PM   #194
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

^ Sunburst: Too late now I realize, but I would go with full refund only if they have it in-stock still (and I see the Prime B/V 2-pack is in-stock).

I am still awaiting my refund cheque from the broken Galactic Man Shockwave that I sent back to them before Christmas. I reordered a new copy from HP first, so I knew I had it in case it went OOS.

IMHO gambling and getting a toy that you already have or one that you don't want/need is a last resort. If it were any of those, I would just donate it during the next Christmas Toy Drive.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:25 PM   #195
Sunburst
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
I didn't even get an option to fully refund my Breakdown/Jet Vehicon 2-pack by sending it in though
Strange, I didn't think the options depended on who you talked to.

I did consider the refund & rebuy option, but it just felt like too much hassle compared to getting a free toy! The 2-pack I have, even if slightly annoying, I can live with. We'll see what happens in a few weeks.
Sunburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 10:25 AM   #196
LostPrime
Generation 1

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator back up for pre-order
https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...32235209752678

Also back in stock is: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy Quintesson Pit of Judgement Action Figure
https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...to-1-copy-copy
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 10:41 AM   #197
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPrime View Post
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator back up for pre-order
https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...32235209752678

Also back in stock is: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy Quintesson Pit of Judgement Action Figure
https://hasbropulse.com/products/tra...to-1-copy-copy
Great to see. If I didn't already have these, and I wasn't waiting for the wallet kick in the nads that will be the Super7 Ultimates Thundertank, I would jump on them for a second set.

End of march for the Pit of Judgement. Limit 1 is good as well.

Now C'mon Hasbro release another batch of the selects Centurion since I missed that one. I heard that Takara is doing a release of the Centurion so I have hope.

Last edited by canprime; 01-28-2021 at 10:44 AM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 10:47 AM   #198
coolspot
Mini-Con

Does anyone think Devastator will be available locally - or only exclusive to Pulse?
coolspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 01:06 PM   #199
LostPrime
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolspot View Post
Does anyone think Devastator will be available locally - or only exclusive to Pulse?

I'm still hoping that Amazon Canada will sell it but... The pulse version with shipping and taxes comes to just shy of $270 which is likely going to be the same price If amazon.ca gets it. But I still have not pulled the trigger on it.
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:06 PM   #200
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolspot View Post
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=60220

Local board member has a used for sale, and it comes with the reprolabels which alone is worth $32 USD.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote