Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #2111
LostPrime
Generation 1
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Super disappointed. I ordered the Galactic Ratchet and Lifeline set from amazon.ca along with the Dirge Ramjet pack. The latter got cancelled just recently but I got the notice Lifeline and Ratchet was on it's way three days ago and Amazon.ca's tracking shows it left the Vancouver facility and was supposed to arrive yesterday but never did. It's now scheduled to arrive anytime within the next several days or I can ask for a return of my money. But I don't want a return of my money. I'm really let down as I had anticipated it actually arriving so I had sold off my Siege Ratchet and now I'll have none. Worse, my daughter really wanted lifeline for Christmas as it was a medical/nurse figure and she was really looking forward to it. Of all the figures coming out this year it was the only one she asked for.
If the toys are getting stolen I hope they sort it out. I really wouldn't have minded if the wait was longer as long as we actually got what we pre-ordered.
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:44 PM   #2112
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

One of the courier amazon uses is Intelcom courier canada. The only time I have delivery issues is with them. A lot of my orders gets picked up from amazon, shuttled to Kitchener which is where Intelcom has a facility, than delivered back out to GTA.

They have horrible reviews online:

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www...comexpress.com
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:47 PM   #2113
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Talked to Amazon Canada. I didn't get my ratchet set again, it was stolen by some trash at the halton hills facility. Someone changed allmof my tracking dates and times to make it look like it was shipped from the usa only a week ago. They said they started an investigation into the matter, issued me a refund but I said to ship me another set then they said it's sold out so they can only add it to my wishlist and I'll have to reorder when it goes up again. They gave me a $50 credit for my trouble. I have a backup order from Amazon usa but now I have to pay for shipping and import fees and it's coming
from the usa it has to go through halton hills again so I doubt very much that I'll get it either. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any of those Amazon exclusives at all at this point. Fucking Amazon.
That genuinely sucks. But to possibly help would it not be better to send it to a forwarder and save all the extra fees and shipping costs? I have been hearing this horror story across multiple platforms.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 02:56 PM   #2114
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechai View Post
what? after all that awesome customer service and you say that? it doesn't even sound like their fault based on what you said.
It’s not even about the money, the credit doesn’t make up anything in my opinion. It is about trust, we preordered because we want to reserve an item when it is available. This is not an awesome service, you are not getting what you ordered. Now it’s a hassle for everyone because we have no clue where to get our items.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:08 PM   #2115
Mishap
Machine War

I had my Ratchet set sent to the post office instead of to the door. I picked it up yesterday, slightly dented, and it rattled. I opened it up to see that the plastic shell inside was shattered along the bottom, and bits of clear plastic along with the gun we're moving freely about the box. So maybe there was something to all the reports of damages...
Mishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:23 PM   #2116
Mumps
Canadian Slag

My Medic set never even touched Halton Hills, and they still lost it.
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:33 PM   #2117
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Mine has been shipped via Purolator. Currently in Toronto. Though it says it's been delayed.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #2118
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonoid View Post
One of the courier amazon uses is Intelcom courier canada. The only time I have delivery issues is with them. A lot of my orders gets picked up from amazon, shuttled to Kitchener which is where Intelcom has a facility, than delivered back out to GTA.

They have horrible reviews online:

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www...comexpress.com
Being in the Kitchener are I've only had good experiences with Intelcom, as in "thing gets delivered when and as expected". Maybe it all goes wrong when it has to go to the GTA?
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:54 PM   #2119
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

i had no issue with Intelcom in Vancouver the few times Amazon delivered thru them. their email notification is pretty good, it gives me the driver name for whatever reason, what # my package is on the delivery order and when to expect it.
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 05:19 PM   #2120
Delta-Raven
falls down a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
i had no issue with Intelcom in Vancouver the few times Amazon delivered thru them. their email notification is pretty good, it gives me the driver name for whatever reason, what # my package is on the delivery order and when to expect it.
Also in Vancouver and always had a good experience when Intelcom is the courier.