Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-03-2020, 12:43 PM   #2061
Ransak The Elder
Beasty
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Iron/Prowl from .ca got delayed for me and it shows on website as Temporarily out of Stock so hopefully?
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:46 PM   #2062
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredaconTheKing View Post
My Paradron Two pack left the Halton Hills facility on Saturday and was suppose to be delivered on Sunday - nothing yet, amazon website has no new tracking info but is saying "Delayed" and "Now expected Nov 2 - Nov 6 "

Should I be worried? LOL
Yes, mine was supposed to be delivered last Monday, it left the halton hills facility last Monday and no updates since then.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:48 PM   #2063
RodimusRocks
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
My order for Ironhide and Prowl got cancelled from .ca so I ordered them from .com but it won't process any (3) of my credit cards for some reason so I guess my kid can't get Ironhide and Prowl. Thanks, Amazon.
Mine hasn't either but it just says it hasn't shipped yet I'm guessing we'll get charged when it does ship.
RodimusRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:49 PM   #2064
RodimusRocks
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Yes, mine was supposed to be delivered last Monday, it left the halton hills facility last Monday and no updates since then.
How do you guys know where it is? a number of my recent packages just have a very basic "shipped" or "out for delivery" and it doesn't actually tell me where the package is.
RodimusRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 12:58 PM   #2065
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
I really wonder if we'll ever see a restock in Canada for the Paradron two pack or the Ironhide and Prowl pack.

I bit the bullet and order both from the US. No updates on my coneheads.
They haven’t shipped the Ironhide + Prowl pack in Canada yet, and .com has just started to ship out preorders. We shall see.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 01:56 PM   #2066
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
My order for Ironhide and Prowl got cancelled from .ca so I ordered them from .com but it won't process any (3) of my credit cards for some reason so I guess my kid can't get Ironhide and Prowl. Thanks, Amazon.
I've got a similar situation. Lost my card that I ordered from. Wouldn't let me update to my new payment option no matter what. Called Amazon and they were even stumped. Saying I should be fine as I have backup payment enabled. But we shall see what the end of the day brings...
AgeofTransformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:18 PM   #2067
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
How do you guys know where it is? a number of my recent packages just have a very basic "shipped" or "out for delivery" and it doesn't actually tell me where the package is.
My ratchet set was shipped weeks ago, it was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday thr 28th but the last tracking info I have is that it left the halton hills facility last Monday the 26th at 1139 pm and that's it. They've changed all of the shipping info on the tracking to make it look like it just left the facility on Oct 30th. There is something fucked up happening at Amazon and at the halton hills facility in particular. Its telling me that it'll be here by the 6th of nov but I highly doubt it, I think someone at the facility is stealing exclusive collectors figures as I'm not the only one that its happening too and the Amazon rep even said that out loud on the phone with me although I believe he was thinking out loud and didn't mean to say that at all so that leads me to believe they they know that it is happening there.

Edit
Just checked my tracking and Amazon has gone into my tracking timeline and has changed all of the dates and times of each update to fit in with their new delivery time as it now says that it wasn't shipped until the after the original delivery date, that it didn't leave the halton hills facility until the 30th. They're fraudulently changing tracking information to cover up whatever fuckery is going on at Amazon Canada.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 11-03-2020 at 02:38 PM.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #2068
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeofTransformers View Post
I've got a similar situation. Lost my card that I ordered from. Wouldn't let me update to my new payment option no matter what. Called Amazon and they were even stumped. Saying I should be fine as I have backup payment enabled. But we shall see what the end of the day brings...
My order was canceled earlier today even though I had a backup card in the system. After market it is.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #2069
joedick
Generation 1

Woo hoo, my medic set is preparing to ship! Seekers/alliance set are holding steady at 'not yet shipped'.

I was excited to have another chance at Punch/Counterpunch (I kept waiting for the price to drop as it did with the other 2 until it was gone one day), so it's disappointing that I missed the hours long window it was available through back channels on ca and that the shipping is incorrect on com.

Oh well, I'm sure it's the one that most people who ordered will want to unload so hopefully I'll be able to work something out.
joedick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:26 PM   #2070
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
That's so weird. Mine was properly packed in an actual shipping box.
Yeah that's how mine came. Wonder about the inconsistency. The way the operate they should never be allowed to handle exclusives from anyone
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote