Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 12-23-2010, 01:40 PM   #11
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Toys R Us Canada Transformers Boxing Week Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobot View Post
I'm disappointed by all the big retailer Boxing Week flyers I've seen on-line so far... No really awesome deals stand out
Ditto. Canadian retail doesn't even try anymore. They know people will come out and spend money no matter how shitty their sales are, cause people are programmed to be dumb. There were better deals in stores for electronics and toys back in October and November. The only recurring deal I've seen worth raising an eyebrow towards is the constant stream of $129.99 XBox 360s floating about.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:07 PM   #12
anotheran
Old skooler

Why did they limit it to generations DX only? If they discounted animated, i'd go. As it is, I'm skipping it.

My Threads: Feedback , Sales Thread, Wanted List

My Latest Reviews: TFP RiD Vehicon, TFP RiD Knockout, TFP RiD Breakdown, MP Optimus Prime, FOC Bruticus
anotheran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #13
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLvatron View Post
Matrix, good point!
The flyer says Generations only though, so that means Jazz or Tracks wouldn't even be included =/
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:33 AM   #14
TFtoys
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Ditto. Canadian retail doesn't even try anymore. They know people will come out and spend money no matter how shitty their sales are, cause people are programmed to be dumb. There were better deals in stores for electronics and toys back in October and November. The only recurring deal I've seen worth raising an eyebrow towards is the constant stream of $129.99 XBox 360s floating about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhainan View Post
man is there anything even left in these stores, the sighting forum is filled with reports of TRU devastated by the christmas shoppers. if the jazz wave doesn't come out next week they're either ordering old stock or completely clearing out their stores to the point of completely empty pegs
Unless I lived in ON, I already prepare myself that new wave of generation won't restock in TRU in time in BC's Christmas. Don't want to let it to hurt my Christmas feeling. Plus, last time the storekeeper gave me a shitty look when I try to price match on boxing day for video game. Screw the boxing day no price match rule.
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sales, toys r us, toys r us canada