Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
chuskers
Machine War
TFC Ares

Hi all - looking for feedback on TFC and their combiners. I've never owned a TFC product but am interested in their not predaking figure. Always been a fan of the Pred and already have 3 G1 versions. So, wondering how TFC quality is ... are the figures worth the money. I do know the figures are often delayed. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:04 AM   #2
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: TFC Ares

I don't own any TFC stuff. I don't like their aesthetics, but from what I've heard, you don't need to worry about quality. The build quality is good.

If you want more information you should go to youtube and watch a bunch of reviews on their Hercules and Uranos figures. You'll get to see them being handled and transformed. That will give you some eyes-on experience on what their product is like.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:00 AM   #3
nervousviper
Generation 1

^^ This... But be prepared to spend some extra cash for the upgrade to make it looked more G1 like what they did with Hercules and Uranos.
nervousviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:26 AM   #4
MitchPoer
Double Spy

personnaly I like the MMC version better and preordered the 3 first figures but I have the 3 released jets from uranos and I think they are really good quality wise no need to worry about that
MitchPoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #5
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I have Hercules and 3/5 of Uranos and I can say that quality is excellent. Plastic is Hasbro grade or better. The bots feel hefty and the joints are tight. I feel confident when I'm transforming them that they won't explode in my hands.

That being said, I'm going for MMC for Predaking. In this case, I think that Feral Rex looks better and also, TFC is a bit late to the game. I'm sitting out Ares, but very much looking forward to Not-Defensor coming next year.

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #6
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

I have loads of tfc stuff and its all great. there is nothing to worry about in build quality etc they are perfect.

I have herc and all the uranos bots so far and love them but like what was said above they have a habit of making you have to buy an extra kit to make it more g1 looking which is a slap.

im getting mmc's predaking but im soooooo considering tfc's also because so far it looks awesome. im just scared of what ive seen of pre order pricing on their first bot.. razorclaw is like $150 ish.... makes me scared so see the prices of the rest.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #7
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Like them a lot, excellent, have Herc and all 3 of Ares, yes they cost a lot, but if that is not a issue, I would buy them all day long. Also box art and packaging excellent.

Also ordered MMC Not Preds

Here's one of my reviews on TFC ares bots

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=45170

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ares, not predaking, tfc