Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 04-27-2023, 09:29 PM   #141
Evan
Nexus Maximus
Re: TFcon Youtube Channel updates

Trukk Not Munky! Saying No To Monster Voices, and Transformers Favourite Memories with Optimus Prime Voice Actor Peter Cullen

Becoming a Better Writer - Transformers G1 Q&A with Buzz Dixon and Larry Huston at TFcon
Old 04-29-2023, 05:10 PM   #142
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Optimus Prime Voice Actor Peter Cullen's Son is a Stuntman & Transformers Optimus a Father Figure?

Was The Transformers G1 Cartoon More Than a Toy Commercial for Larry Houston and Buzz Dixon?
Old 05-02-2023, 02:05 PM   #143
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Bob Forward Isn't Working on Transformers Rise of the Beasts and Kingdom - Plus, Larry DiTillio & MOTU

Why The Dinobots Have "S" Names Except for Grimlock & What If Bob Budiansky Still Wrote Transformers
Old 05-04-2023, 02:17 PM   #144
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Robots In Disguise 2001 Transformers Side Burn & Prowl Voice Actors Wally Wingert & Wayne Lewis

"Getting An Agent" with Transformers Voice Actors Michael McConnohie, Dan Gilvezan, David Sobolov, and Paul Eiding - G1 Cosmos, G1 Bumblebee, Rise of the Beasts Rhinox, G1 Perceptor
Old 05-06-2023, 10:14 AM   #145
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Beast Wars vs MOTU Writing Restrictions & Writer Bob Forward Reveals his Favorite Maximal & Predacon

The Transition Between Beast Wars and Beast Machines w/ Optimus Primal & Blackarachnia Voice Actors, Garry Chalk & Venus Terzo
Old 05-11-2023, 02:08 PM   #146
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers Robots In Disguise Car Brothers Reunite at TFcon & Discuss Dubbing Process & Predacons

Larry Houston & Buzz Dixon on Feeling Vindicated over Transformers! Plus, Weird Scripts and More!
Old 05-18-2023, 02:33 PM   #147
Evan
Nexus Maximus

From the Disneyland Band to Transformers Robots in Disguise - How Bob Joles Started in Voiceover

How the Fan Community Influenced Beast Wars Transformers According to Writer Bob Forward
Old 05-20-2023, 11:34 AM   #148
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Transformers Live Script Read w/ Sharon Alexander, Gregg Berger, Laurie Faso, Doug Parker at TFcon

How to Approach Storyboarding and Influence the Story with Transformers & X-Men Artist Larry Houston
Old 05-27-2023, 10:07 AM   #149
Evan
Nexus Maximus

Voice Actors Collecting Toys! Toy Collecting, Home Studios & More with Transformers Voice Actors Wayne Lewis (Prowl) Wally Wingert (Side Burn), and Bob Joles (X-Brawn)

The Fate of Transformers Scripts & Storyboards w/ Buzz Dixon and Larry Houston! Plus, The Perfect Pitch
Old 05-29-2023, 02:00 PM   #150
Autovolt 127
Animated

Man I was so thrilled to be a part of that script reading.
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote