Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-16-2018, 10:51 PM   #131
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Amazon.ca Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
Not that I want to send my money to the US, but .com is the best bet (for now) to actually get a hold of these figures. Amazon.ca is not giving me a lot of hope.
Not really. Nemesis is a Prime Day launch and he didnt become in stock at Amazon.com either.

Plus no one in the US is able to get Blast Off from Amazon either and are now looking into RobotKingdom instead.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 11:05 PM   #132
joelones
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Not really. Nemesis is a Prime Day launch and he didnt become in stock at Amazon.com either.

Plus no one in the US is able to get Blast Off from Amazon either and are now looking into RobotKingdom instead.
Reason why he didn't go on sale today in the US was it was put on sale earlier and probably sold out given their stock levels, as was the case with Amazon.ca. Dumb that they did it this way.

In all likelihood same thing with blast off, it was available for purchase yesterday for a bit more than ten minutes. Who knows what they're doing...maybe they're holding stock for after sdcc.

Last edited by joelones; 07-16-2018 at 11:09 PM.
joelones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 11:34 PM   #133
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelones View Post
Reason why he didn't go on sale today in the US was it was put on sale earlier and probably sold out given their stock levels, as was the case with Amazon.ca. Dumb that they did it this way.

In all likelihood same thing with blast off, it was available for purchase yesterday for a bit more than ten minutes. Who knows what they're doing...maybe they're holding stock for after sdcc.

Amazon.ca had Blast Off go up for sale? When, I'm set up to receive e-mails and never got an e-mail notification of this product going up for sale.

Also, considering the Siege on Cybertron set is still in stock I'm not too worried about these exclusives not being in enough production numbers to be around long enough for everybody to get them.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:39 PM   #134
joelones
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Amazon.ca had Blast Off go up for sale? When, I'm set up to receive e-mails and never got an e-mail notification of this product going up for sale..
Amazon.com
joelones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:48 AM   #135
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

So far, Prime Day is a bust. Definitely little to no deals on Transformers and the exclusives that they promised were no-shows. In general, most of the sales for anything sucked. Once again, Canadians get the short end of the stick...
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:49 AM   #136
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

I guess no one here is a member of Amazon Prime in the US? It looks as if the Nemesis Prime was available to American Prime members, but not in stock or available if simply purchasing from Amazon.com. Is this correct?
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:04 AM   #137
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
I guess no one here is a member of Amazon Prime in the US? It looks as if the Nemesis Prime was available to American Prime members, but not in stock or available if simply purchasing from Amazon.com. Is this correct?
Would you really want to spend over $90.00 CAD+ shipping on a Leader class Hasbro Transformer? The figure is a straight repaint (slight remold) of an existing figure; it just isn't worth that amount of money (and Amazon.com knows that).

I bet this figure will get a normal release in stores (and not to mention a restock on Amazon.ca). Nemesis Prime is being mass produced in Asia, so getting one in the future won't be difficult.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:18 AM   #138
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

I might pass on it if not found in Canada...even 70CAD plus tax is alot for it. Just wondering if anyone has Amazon Prime for the US and if it was worth it being in Canada.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:52 AM   #139
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
I might pass on it if not found in Canada...even 70CAD plus tax is alot for it. Just wondering if anyone has Amazon Prime for the US and if it was worth it being in Canada.
Only perks of having an Amazon.com Prime account in Canada is access to Prime Day deals. We don't get access to free or priority shipping and also have to pay import fees. Little to no perks at all (and the membership costs more).
Old 07-17-2018, 05:41 AM   #140
throllen
Generation 1

I live 30 mins drive away from US border, so I can pick up stuff from there.
throllen is offline   Reply With Quote