Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 08-10-2019, 09:10 AM   #11
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Siege Micromaster 10 Pack Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
To add further details, specifically these are meant to be updated versions of the pack-ins with Autobot and Decepticon Micromaster Bases as far as I can tell.
That's not quite right. Ricon is brand new, police car is part of Sixturbo, Nightflight is a third member of the Air Strike patrol, and there is even 1/2 a Micromaster combiner. That said, we do have a character there like Overair, the Japanese version of Airwave, who did come with a base
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:37 PM   #12
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Hopefully, these and the Rainmakers show up on the website soon.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:08 PM   #13
TheSwipe95
TheSwipe95

There are 2 left at Toys R Us Regent in Winnipeg.
TheSwipe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #14
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Hopefully, these and the Rainmakers show up on the website soon.
Was there an official report that all the new USA store exclusives would be released in Canada through TRU?

I hate to bother my USA friends (mother w/ 2 young kids, you know how parent life is) to help me buy them when I can buy them locally up here!!! sigh...
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:52 PM   #15
TheSwipe95
TheSwipe95

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingVEE View Post
Was there an official report that all the new USA store exclusives would be released in Canada through TRU?

I hate to bother my USA friends (mother w/ 2 young kids, you know how parent life is) to help me buy them when I can buy them locally up here!!! sigh...
A member of the forums here or one of the groups on Facebook, who works at TRU, said both packs are in the system with an estimated release in September.
TheSwipe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #16
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

I spoke with a Hasbro rep on the official facebook page over the last day or two that also said Red Wing would be available through TRU next month as well.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 09:19 PM   #17
Outtsyder
Another 1 Bites The Dust
Cool Re: Transformers Siege Micromaster 10 Pack Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwipe95 View Post
A member of the forums here or one of the groups on Facebook, who works at TRU, said both packs are in the system with an estimated release in September.
Quote:
I spoke with a Hasbro rep on the official facebook page over the last day or two that also said Red Wing would be available through TRU next month as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjMVXT7OSp8

Creative arts page: Scorpion's Heart Overnight Creations
https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionsHeart.SHOC/

Written works on Archive Of Our Own - ScorpionsHeart
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sc...ScorpionsHeart

Feedback thread: https://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33913

"Study the great, and become greater."
- Michael Jackson
"Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others?"
- Carl Sagan
Outtsyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:43 AM   #18
chaingunsofdoom
Wrecker

Found this at TRU yesterday. The leg rotation difference between Overair (good) and SLyhopper (pops-off instantly) is noticeable for being the same mold.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 03:17 PM   #19
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingVEE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwipe95 View Post
Quote:

Now that we're through more than half of September, is there any update on this?

I have yet to see any evidence of the Rainmakers or Red Wing, but TRU's website is garbage and their stocking practices seem inconsistent at best. In a perfect world I'd love some sort of pre-order or raincheck system, but that's not likely happening either.

i just want to make sure there's a fair chance to get them that doesn't involve having to make spur-of-the-moment trips to a location 2+ hours away on rumors and innuendo. I've seen all the US fans fretting about how hard it's been to get the Rainmakers from Target and would hate to see the same thing happen here. The scramble to find the Refraktor 3-pack box set at TRU locations also comes to mind (including the fact that I've seen people reporting finding them in the electronics section of the stores rather than the Transformers aisle.)

In the last month I've seen precisely 1 box of the Micromaster 10-pack at my local TRU, but I didn't buy it since the set doesn't interest me. I've been back to multiple TRU locations multiple times since then and seen nothing. And it wasn't even set out on a shelf that was obviously meant for it. Instead it was just stuck in front of a bunch of other movie figures like an afterthought. I dread the other exclusives getting this level of "attention". Or it ending up like Omega/Jetfire where it's on/off the website at random intervals, never in the stores, and out of stock as fast as it's listed.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 03:24 PM   #20
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Now that we're through more than half of September, is there any update on this?

I have yet to see any evidence of the Rainmakers or Red Wing, but TRU's website is garbage and their stocking practices seem inconsistent at best. In a perfect world I'd love some sort of pre-order or raincheck system, but that's not likely happening either.

i just want to make sure there's a fair chance to get them that doesn't involve having to make spur-of-the-moment trips to a location 2+ hours away on rumors and innuendo. I've seen all the US fans fretting about how hard it's been to get the Rainmakers from Target and would hate to see the same thing happen here. The scramble to find the Refraktor 3-pack box set at TRU locations also comes to mind (including the fact that I've seen people reporting finding them in the electronics section of the stores rather than the Transformers aisle.)

In the last month I've seen precisely 1 box of the Micromaster 10-pack at my local TRU, but I didn't buy it since the set doesn't interest me. I've been back to multiple TRU locations multiple times since then and seen nothing. And it wasn't even set out on a shelf that was obviously meant for it. Instead it was just stuck in front of a bunch of other movie figures like an afterthought. I dread the other exclusives getting this level of "attention". Or it ending up like Omega/Jetfire where it's on/off the website at random intervals, never in the stores, and out of stock as fast as it's listed.
That part is always so weird lol. One store in town here likes to put big packages behind customer service; Siege Jetfire and MPM Megatron, for example. Another store puts them on the regular shelf. And then some stores, like you note, put "special edition" items in electronics with some of the other more "collectible" stuff vs the toy section.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exclusive, micromaster, transformer