Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-09-2024, 07:31 PM   #1
Cronosabre
Machine War
Rumble Core Class Another Release?

Hi, I preordered Core Rumble a year ago with a small online Canadian toy retailer. It was obviously pushed back and back, first October then December and now they are saying March. When I questioned whether Habro would actually ever come through at this point they said:

?We are still waiting for our Transformers Rumble purchase order to arrive. If it is discontinued production, the manufacturer usually informs us and we will inform our customers; however, we have not received any news for such, and so our pre-order allocation stays. We will inform you if there are any other changes. As of the moment estimated arrival has been sadly pushed back to March 2024.?

I would normally just leave it and see what happens but it is holding up some other items in my order which I would just like to get at this point.

I?m not very confident that their information is accurate and that they will receive Rumble. I?m just wondering if anyone in the community has heard about Rumble being released a second time?

I?m thinking that I will ask for a refund and for my remaining items to be shipped, and pay scalper prices for Rumble.
Cronosabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:02 PM   #2
Baryonyx
Armada
Re: Rumble Core Class Another Release?

Through Ages 3 and Up?
Baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:08 PM   #3
Atomicgarden
Generation 2

Hi !

I dont know if there will be a rerelease but something weird happened with Rumble in Canada.

I dont know if it ever hit shelves but I have never seen one in the wild and never heard of anyone finding him. I wanted to get him from Amazon, so I dont pay shipping but it looks like Amazon never got him. If they did it sold out fast. I was refreshing everyday. I gave up and paid shipping ordering from Toysnowman last winter. I dont know, it looks like canadians store got very limited quantities, if any at all.
Atomicgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:39 PM   #4
Cronosabre
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baryonyx View Post
Through Ages 3 and Up?
Hi, no its Maple and Mangoes. I think they are doing their best. I just suspect that what they are being told is incorrect, but I?m hoping it?s not, would be nice to get him at retail price.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:46 PM   #5
Cronosabre
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicgarden View Post
Hi !

I dont know if there will be a rerelease but something weird happened with Rumble in Canada.

I dont know if it ever hit shelves but I have never seen one in the wild and never heard of anyone finding him. I wanted to get him from Amazon, so I dont pay shipping but it looks like Amazon never got him. If they did it sold out fast. I was refreshing everyday. I gave up and paid shipping ordering from Toysnowman last winter. I dont know, it looks like canadians store got very limited quantities, if any at all.
That was my experience as well but I was too late with Toysnowman so went with Maple and Mangoes.

I?ve heard the same thing about the distribution in Canada. That?s the main reason I don?t believe what they are being told is accurate.
Old 01-09-2024, 10:06 PM   #6
Iron Moose
Knows things

Have one, purchased a second in the wild (at an independent toy store, which also had Weaponizer Airazor). Happy to trade for a Frenzy.
Old 01-09-2024, 11:55 PM   #7
Baryonyx
Armada

Rumble was available, briefly, at Gamestop. I picked up his wave mate, pink Laserbeak, at a Gamestop in Montreal.
Baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:20 AM   #8
BeeTrain
Beasty

Entertainment Earth still has both Frenzy and Rumble on pre-order for $11.99 USD. They would ship from the US.
BeeTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:27 AM   #9
Kinetic Bucket
Heretic Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baryonyx View Post
Rumble was available, briefly, at Gamestop. I picked up his wave mate, pink Laserbeak, at a Gamestop in Montreal.
It's always struck me as weird that they had DotM Laserbreak available (and STILL available in some stores https://www.gamestop.ca/Toys-Collect...moon-laserbeak ), but never had a listing for Rumble.

I was a little more optimistic when Wheelie started showing up at WalMart back in August, hoping that we would start seeing Laserbeak and Rumble start showing up at Walmart as well, but that never happened.

My last hope was that they would show up in decent numbers in December for Christmas shopping, but that also did not materialize.

I caved at the end of December and bought one from eBay for a semi-decent price.

This is the part of the hobby that I'm really getting tired of. Random waves just do not seen to get any distribution and it always ends up being a bugaboo to track these things down.
Kinetic Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:27 AM   #10
Kinetic Bucket
Heretic Monkey

<Double post giving a database error when I try to delete it. My apologies>

Last edited by Kinetic Bucket; 01-10-2024 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Double post
Kinetic Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote