Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-31-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
Count Vlad Von Carst
Count Vlad Von Carst's Ebay Auctions
g1 Scorpinock value?

well i have a bunch of people on another site asking about my g1 scorp.....so what exactly is he worth? im clue less and everyones offer is 100% different so im not sure WHAT to take. He is missing most parts but has his Helmet,FUll Perfect Condition body, Lift Platform and one of the silver things (i might have the other) One guy offered me a Mib Armada unicron the others....i haven't gotten there final offer yet =/ i Would appreciate any help you guys could give me!
Old 07-31-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
Icetron
Re: g1 Scorpinock value?

I don't think I could help you out with pricing since I don't buy/sell much G1's, but have you tried searching on eBay to see how much a Scorponok of your condition sells? Or maybe just search up the parts to see how much they go for.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Oh boy, you used totally different names on both boards, lol.

Completed ebay auctions are your best bet, but try not to sell on par with those prices, since there are ebay fees too, but not on boards.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:22 AM   #4
astrana
Nexus Maximus

i am not sure the value.. but since you get tons of offers which means it will worth quiet a bit.

http://www.tfarchive.com/toys/reviews/g1_scorponok.php
here, this guys paid 150 for the complete loose

There are few on Ebay.

Compelte MIB is going for 750 OBO
Near Complete 145 OBO
Complete 275 OBO
missing head, 35 couple days left for bidding.

So If yours is complete in a good condition, I think people will pay 150 for it

Last edited by astrana; 07-31-2008 at 01:29 AM.
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:58 AM   #5
Count Vlad Von Carst

God He is worth waaay more then i figured im seeing if the unicron guy has any fighter jets he will throw in then im happy lol!

*For the record my user name is spose to be Count Vlad Von Carstein but apparently thats to long....so i switched to my normal one lol*
Old 07-31-2008, 02:02 AM   #6
Ozrein
Stunticon

Does it have the headmaster? If so, then it'll have a decent value but it is missing alot of parts which can be expensive to get individually. You're not going to get anywhere near that $150 loose/complete one. If you dont have the headmaster, I cant see it being worth more than $50, imo.
Ozrein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:22 AM   #7
Count Vlad Von Carst

Your Right but i have 3 people arguing with each other about who gets it -.- i think ill just trade him for unicron and 1 of any jet lol.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:29 AM   #8
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Vlad Von Carst View Post
Your Right but i have 3 people arguing with each other about who gets it -.- i think ill just trade him for unicron and 1 of any jet lol.
What do you mean? You told each potential buyer who else wants it? I wouldn't do that. If it does have the headmaster, then yeah, $150 might be plausible?

Wait, you're thinking of a trade/partial trade of your G1 stuff for Armada/Energon/Cybertron items?!

I would never do that man, especially when you factor the "rarity level" of G1 stuff compared to the newer Hasbro stuff. Think about it, why would you pay $40 for a MIB Armada/Energon/Cybertron when you can probably get it much, Much, MUCH cheaper for loose? I mean, why pay for packaging?

Sorry, I've gotten sick of the low quality of the newer TF stuff and Hasbro's overall cheap skating in quality. I'm just saying, if you ever decide to collect G1, if you do a trade like that, I'd be kicking myself. These toys are (and I'm guessing) probably older than you are, they're definitely much more valuable than the mass-produced TF stuff nowadays, and I don't always mean in value, but rarity.

Sorry to preach, or rant, or whatever you call it...Opinion, that's it.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
Count Vlad Von Carst

True its just i Don't like the bot its self im trying to get all the Decepticon Fighter Jets and most of the Beast Wars Pred's. Also Unicron seems pretty damn hard to find..... (I think its funny no one wants my g1 soundwave which is 99% complete only missing his Missile)
Old 07-31-2008, 04:02 AM   #10
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Loose Armada/Energon/Cybertron stuff can be found dirt cheap on ebay or the TFW boards.

If you're going to trade and such, the shipping costs for you just might not make the trade worth it, especially since US shipping is really cheaper compared to Canada Post's shipping charges. I just wouldn't trade a G1 item for something that's not G1 or something just as rare, and A/E/C is far from rare or expensive.