Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-25-2020, 10:10 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Netflix?s War For Cybertron: Siege Official Synopsis ? Series Will Run 6 episodes

Netflix website*have update the official synopsis of their upcoming*War For Cybertron: Siege series. Read on for the full text: It is the final hours of the devastating civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. The war that has torn apart their home planet of Cybertron is at a tipping point. Two leaders, Optimus Prime and Megatron, both want to save their world and unify their people, but only on their own terms. In an attempt to end the conflict, Megatron is forced to consider using the Allspark, the source of all life and power on Cybertron, to “reformat” the » Continue Reading.

The post Netflix’s War For Cybertron: Siege Official Synopsis – Series Will Run 6 episodes appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 02-25-2020, 01:49 PM   #2
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: Netflix?s War For Cybertron: Siege Official Synopsis ? Series Will Run 6 episodes

6 episodes by 20 minutes each?!?

Netflix has boatloads of cash, an existing fanbase for this brand and that is all they can get for season 1?!?

Just saying.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 03:38 PM   #3
Supernova
Second star to the right
Re: Netflix?s War For Cybertron: Siege Official Synopsis ? Series Will Run 6 episodes

Perhaps that's all they needed to tell the story they wanted. We won't know until the series lands and we see for ourselves.

I definitely would prefer shorter episodes that get to the point, rather than a whole bunch of filler.

But, again, we'll see what June brings.

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 04:36 PM   #4
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
Perhaps that's all they needed to tell the story they wanted. We won't know until the series lands and we see for ourselves.

I definitely would prefer shorter episodes that get to the point, rather than a whole bunch of filler.

But, again, we'll see what June brings.
You are right, but I guess we are in the age of more is better and considering the amount of money being thrown at streaming content these days it seems that 120 minutes isn't enough.

Disney is shooting out lots of Marvel content for their service and counting on the built in fan base. Netflix invested in Voltron which I thought was a great series so hoping there will be more Transformers after these first run of episodes with all the available source material.
Old 02-25-2020, 04:46 PM   #5
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Maybe one day we'll get one of these series out in time to actually coincide with and support the line it's based on. As opposed to this, like Combiner Wars, Titan's Return, and Power of The Primes which all came out just in time for their respective toy lines to be over.
Old 02-25-2020, 05:03 PM   #6
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
Maybe one day we'll get one of these series out in time to actually coincide with and support the line it's based on. As opposed to this, like Combiner Wars, Titan's Return, and Power of The Primes which all came out just in time for their respective toy lines to be over.
Yes!

Those 3 series on YouTube were tough to watch at times, I desperately wanted them to be really good.