Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion > Cybertron.ca Podcast - Canadian Slag

Old 03-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #101
Solscud007
Beast Machine
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 26 - DIA-CROOONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwaveCA View Post

There's a difference between Hasbro not caring and making a good business decision in not to touch something that has no hope of selling over here.

True. however it all has to do with marketing and who to sell it to. If you treat it as a specail item for only collectors. then you make a limited run and sell it, say only on Hasbrotoyshop then it could do well. Sort of like Ehobby but in the states. they could even do a mail-order/internet order presale to get numbers and just make that number of sets.

It isnt too difficult to facilitate this. The molds exist. Especially since trailbreaker and hoist just came out.
Solscud007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:29 AM   #102
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 26 - DIA-CROOONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMfan101 View Post
Send your requests to Super_Megatron, care of Cybertron.ca via PM :P

He's the man who puts the episodes one there. Buuuut if you just want to listen to them on your iPod then you can use this alternative.....still PM Super_Megatron though (this goes to all listeners that want this on iTunes NOW! )
Ya downloading and transferring is no big deal (it's what I've been doing so far) but it's nice to have itunes automatically download and sync new episodes for me, and also sort them in a 'thread-like' fashion

I PM'd super megatron, hopefully he can do something for me. Failing that, I could volunteer to upload the archive to itunes for you guys. LMK

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canadian slag, podcast