Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 03-10-2015, 01:04 AM   #1
Gumby
Beasty
Guest Suggestions for 2015

While I've no doubt you've got some great guests up your sleeve, here's some suggestions for G1 guests for 2015:

-Clive Revill- Despite what TF fans have told me, Clive is very much alive and has just started doing conventions. We've got a re-release of Insecticons this year plus h's also the original voice of Palpatine in SW:ESB!

-Victor Caroli- The man with the golden voice who narrated many episodes as well as the movie.

-Arthur Burghardt- With a new Devastator toy coming this year, there's no better time to have his voice.

-Michael Bell- It's been a number of years since he's been to TFCon so it's about time he makes a return.

-Wally Burr- A great guy to chat with, while it's true he was here not too long ago (2012), he is pushing 90.

- David Wise- He would love to be invited to this show. Besides, with Optimus Prime coming, why not the guy responsible for much of Prime's mythos?
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:52 AM   #2
Gumby
Beasty
Please Invite David Wise for TFCON 2015!

I've long maintained that David Wise, one of the most prolific writers on the G1 series, should be a guest at TFCON and there is no better time to make that happen than this years show.

True, we don't yet have all the guest announcements or if he even has been approached to attend but if not, it would be fantastic if you guys reached out to him and had the man responsible for most of Optimus Prime's background/story be there *with* Prime.

If this sounds good to you, and the fans, here is a link to his facebook where he can be reached.

https://www.facebook.com/david.wise.148?fref=ts
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:44 AM   #3
Sunstar
All Hail Starscream!
Invite Steve Blum to TFcon

Steve Blum is One of the top notch Starscream voice actors of our day, it would be lovely to see him at one of the TFcons. I have asked him about coming in the past, he says he has to be invited. Please consider him.

He has the same agent as Jack Angel.

Evil Chefticon
Owner of starscream.ca the new Sunstar's Seeker Sanctuary Home!
Sunstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:46 AM   #4
LadyBug
Generation 2
Re: Invite Steve Blum to TFcon

I've been asking for Blum for years. Him and DC Douglas would be amazing....
LadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote