Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #31
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: Toys R Us Canada SKUs reveal the retail price for Masterpiece Soundwave and Metro

Paradigm-shift Prime: Hard for ppl not to panic, because many of us couldn't get Mp 10. Easy for u to say if u got one or if u dun care about Mp 10. Now if Hasbro reissue Mp 10 for the next news. Everyone will b happy(a reissue seems quite possible).
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #32
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models
Re: TRU Canada SKUs reveal retail price for Masterpiece Soundwave, Generations Metrop

Gonna be an expensive year!
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #33
omegaprime
Energon
Re: TRU Canada SKUs reveal retail price for Masterpiece Soundwave, Generations Metrop

If any of this items hits target I will know I work in there distribution center.. will let u guys know
omegaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #34
wedge1021
Energon

Now I'm wondering if I should sell my Takara SW now and gamble on being able to pick up the Hasbro version...
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #35
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Ok, time to find out who is the buyer for Toys R Us Canada and send him/her an email "politely" asking them to increase the order for MP Soundwave so that we don't have a repeat of MP-10.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #36
mcmus
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Now I'm wondering if I should sell my Takara SW now and gamble on being able to pick up the Hasbro version...
Lmk if you ever think of selling your takara sw...
Old 03-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #37
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Ok, time to find out who is the buyer for Toys R Us Canada and send him/her an email "politely" asking them to increase the order for MP Soundwave so that we don't have a repeat of MP-10.
Who is the person responsible for Hasbro in Canada? Read our posts and take our comment as advice, distribute future Masterpieces to everyone, instead of making Masterpiece figures as exclusive only to Toy's R Us.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #38
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions
Re: Toys R Us Canada SKUs reveal the retail price for Masterpiece Soundwave and Metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Paradigm-shift Prime: Hard for ppl not to panic, because many of us couldn't get Mp 10. Easy for u to say if u got one or if u dun care about Mp 10. Now if Hasbro reissue Mp 10 for the next news. Everyone will b happy(a reissue seems quite possible).

LOL who are you kidding??

never has there been a reissue of MP's

there has been stock found or restock in the same time frame but once they are gone they have always been gone.

so sorry to burst your bubble but no it doesnt seem quite possible.

edit to correct myself.

the ONLY MP to be reissued was MP-01. was the first US version. then the DVD version that was at bestbuy and there was one other version if i remember correctly. i could go look at my catalog on shelflife since im the MP guy lol but im too tired to load it all up.

but ya he was the only one to ever be reissued.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366

Last edited by Sureshot22; 03-07-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #39
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
LOL who are you kidding??

never has there been a reissue of MP's

there has been stock found or restock in the same time frame but once they are gone they have always been gone.

so sorry to burst your bubble but no it doesnt seem quite possible.
Do you work for Hasbro? I don't think so. Takara did reissue Prime and other MPs many times. Yah, true, maybe not Hasbro, but who knows? It is possible.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #40
Sam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Do you work for Hasbro? I don't think so. Takara did reissue Prime and other MPs many times. Yah, true, maybe not Hasbro, but who knows? It is possible.
Nope, actually, it isn't. Hasbro Canada has NEVER reissued a single thing.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote