Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-05-2017, 03:44 PM   #11
Tonestar
Star Seeker
Re: Hasbro Exclusive Grotusque w Skorponok head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Not bad...I dont know much about the Arcee figure...so after the Convention, the same set was also sold at Hasbrotoyshop as well as in Toysrus itself? Did BBTS also get it in?

Thanks,
MilanX3
The TR Arcee, like Grotusque, is a 3 pack but hers comes with an Ultra Magnus Titanmaster and was available at Hasbrotoyshop.com but is sold out like Grotusque. You can pre-order her at Toysrus.Com right now as she will be made available on November 7th. No word as of yet if and or when they will be available at BBTS.
Old 10-05-2017, 03:47 PM   #12
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
The TR Arcee, like Grotusque, is a 3 pack but hers comes with an Ultra Magnus Titanmaster and was available at Hasbrotoyshop.com but is sold out like Grotusque. You can pre-order her at Toysrus.Com right now as she will be made available on November 7th. No word as of yet if and or when they will be available at BBTS.
Sounds good. Is there any word if any other sellers or Canadian sellers will get a hold of the Arcee? Or whether they will sell her in store at Toysrus in the US?

Thanks for your help!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:52 PM   #13
DuG
Titanium

Sad I missed out on this, all I want is the Scorponok Titan Master and card. Anyone want to part out a set?
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:57 PM   #14
Tonestar
Star Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Sounds good. Is there any word if any other sellers or Canadian sellers will get a hold of the Arcee? Or whether they will sell her in store at Toysrus in the US?

Thanks for your help!
You may find TR Arcee at various Cons next year like TFCon but no word if she will ever reach our Canadian retail. It's highly doubtful she'll show up since TR Brainstorm never made it to our stores I'd say if you want either of them then order them online to avoid disappointment.
Old 10-05-2017, 05:25 PM   #15
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag

I missed this deal. Darn! But all I really want is the diecast Scorponok Headmaster/Titan master.

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:53 PM   #16
Deception
Crossover

Crap soldout while i was working goddamnit!!lmao
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:59 PM   #17
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
You may find TR Arcee at various Cons next year like TFCon but no word if she will ever reach our Canadian retail. It's highly doubtful she'll show up since TR Brainstorm never made it to our stores I'd say if you want either of them then order them online to avoid disappointment.
I thought they said she would get a retail release, no?
Old 10-05-2017, 11:22 PM   #18
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

So I've been thinking. It's not a huge stretch to assume these recent exclusives -- the Clones, Arcee with TM Ultra Magnus, Grotusque with TM Scorponok -- were originally intended to be part of the two unreleased box sets before those were cancelled. If so, these would account for the Titan Master, Legend, and Deluxe class figures that were exclusive to those sets.

I wonder what the two Voyager and Leader class figures were planned to be, and if they'll also be unveiled as exclusives yet to come?
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:34 AM   #19
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
So I've been thinking. It's not a huge stretch to assume these recent exclusives -- the Clones, Arcee with TM Ultra Magnus, Grotusque with TM Scorponok -- were originally intended to be part of the two unreleased box sets before those were cancelled. If so, these would account for the Titan Master, Legend, and Deluxe class figures that were exclusive to those sets.

I wonder what the two Voyager and Leader class figures were planned to be, and if they'll also be unveiled as exclusives yet to come?
Another Leader Prime with new boobs? Hehe...
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:00 AM   #20
Medic
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post

I think you`re correct. We were supposed to get 4 boxsets. Having all of these items shipped from HTS or Ebay will get very expensive. I spent $80 just to get the Arcee! I think whatever we get it will be great though, because so far the TR line has been my favorite in years!
Medic is offline   Reply With Quote