Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-05-2021, 06:45 PM   #1
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Three Quick Questions. Water Decals, CAN/US FT41/43, KO MP10.

So, I tried to condense that. I hope it worked alright.

I'd like to know if there is anywhere in Canada to get Water Decals? If not, then what about in the US?

Is there anywhere left in Canada to get FT-41 &/or FT-43? If not, then what about in the US?

Who do you suggest going through for a KO MP-10? I might as well get one... Also, I assume there are absolutely zero KO MP-10 trailers right?

Thanks.

DM (Spending more money...)
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:15 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Three Quick Questions. Water Decals, CAN/US FT41/43, KO MP10.

Show Z has FT-43 Dunerider. I'd avoid buying from the states, crappy currency conversion and overpriced shipping just ruins it.

https://showzstore.com/fanstoys-ft-4...ber_p1091.html

I would suggest Sirtoys for the ko MP-10, but they're sold out. There are some pretty good deals on Ebay from reputable sellers in Asia:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173361018131

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203236479206

I've bought from this seller many times, so they are reliable:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274523862843

That trailer is hard to find...
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM   #3
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Just order water slides from Uncle Billy. Cheap, fast shipping, good quality. About $12 - $15 CND a set.
The7thParallel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:43 PM   #4
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

So is ShowZ from the US? I see it's .com so I'm guessing that it is yes? Should I get it from HK at this point?

Also, who is "Uncle Billy?"
Old 01-05-2021, 08:09 PM   #5
predahank
Storing is hoarding

uncle billy shop and showz are both reputable sellers based in China. They will declare your items as low value so you don’t get hit with customs charges (most likely). There’s a decent chance you get charged import duty from US etailers like bbts and tfsource. The chosen prime (US) will make a lower declaration if you specifically request.
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:43 PM   #6
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
uncle billy shop and showz are both reputable sellers based in China. They will declare your items as low value so you don’t get hit with customs charges (most likely). There’s a decent chance you get charged import duty from US etailers like bbts and tfsource. The chosen prime (US) will make a lower declaration if you specifically request.
Yeah, like said above, avoid buying any mp or 3rd party figures from the US, it's a rip-off. Show Z and Uncle Billy are excellent. I've literally never got an import charge for anything from China. You pay less, shipping is likely free, and sometimes your items arrive pretty quickly (1-2 weeks).
Old 01-05-2021, 10:27 PM   #7
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

Thanks guys

Unfortunately, neither have both, so I may go with another site that I've used before and had no issues. RoboToyBase.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:15 PM   #8
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatter View Post
Thanks guys

Unfortunately, neither have both, so I may go with another site that I've used before and had no issues. RoboToyBase.
Robotoybase is good too, but their shipping can get pricey. Show Z is free shipping, so you could at least get Dunerider there and that's one down.

This seller is also reputable on Ebay and they have FT Sheridan at a fair price:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133382794911
Old 01-06-2021, 10:25 AM   #9
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Here, there is MP10 left, might be real one, $70 loose without trailer.

https://www.tfsafari.com/products/ta...31661324533873

I bought quite a few from tfsafari before, u can trust this store.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:48 AM   #10
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

Thanks everyone! You've been very helpful!

I do have another 2 [Edit: 3] questions. I then have some of my personal experiences with RoboToyBase.

My first question is that one of the first 2 eBay people says his MP-10's are official Takara MP-10's but come, like all MP-10's, without a box or trailer or card. He also says that they may have small blemishes or such, suggesting that they are QC rejects.

The other outright says they are KO's and doesn't mention anything about flaws.

The reason I'm asking is because I find it hard to believe that there would be any "bulk" MP-10 stock from QC rejects this long after MP-10 came out.

I guess I'm asking which to go with, and is there likely to be any difference?

My last [Edit: 2nd last] question on this topic is about MP-10 Prime with MP-44's trailer. Yes, I know they won't "fit" together, but I was wondering if someone knows, or could try and see how MP-44's trailer looks if it's just sitting on MP-10's back end in alt mode. I'm mainly getting an MP-10 as an alt mode for Prime, er, "Convoy."

I would probably be... insane, to also try to get a FT's Blitzwing right now when you consider figure costs.
When does he come out, and should I just wait for extra stock at release? My only issue is that a lot of ppl seem to suck those up quick, possibly with bots. Do we have a confirmed release date for him at this point?

I have the same concern for the next FT releases, Mirage and the big biggie, Jazz. Some places already have both up for pre-order and are sold out. This concerns me.

BTW if you're wondering why I've waited, it's because 2020 sucked for me as a photographer, but I got some extra cash around the Christmas rush.

RoboToyBase

The one good thing with RoboToyBase is that I have never been snagged by customs! That's a nice bonus, but it's obviously no promise that it won't happen in the future.

Also, when I had a problem with one of the small wings having a broken peg on FT-10X they were right on it and got another one for me. They said they'd ship it out with my next order, but I'm sure if I made a request and paid for shipping I could get it now.

I actually told one of the guys, Tony, that I can wait because the other wing will still stay in when not being moved, so you shouldn't take the "we'll send it with your next order" as a negative.