Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-06-2021, 12:25 PM   #11
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: Three Quick Questions. Water Decals, CAN/US FT41/43, KO MP10.

Sorry, before I order, I saw the coupons. (Listed at end.)

Do these mean that I have to use them on my first purchase or I lose them? I looked for other things i might want but per-orders are gone and there's nothing else I want. I just registered, so even though it mentions "old users can still use them once" I'm not an old user.

If I can save them for later, I'd prefer that. Also, can you combine multiple coupons at TF-Safari?

Code: NEWBEE
Validity: Eternal
Discount: 3% off 1st entire order for every new user.
Limitation: 1 time ONLY for every new user, for our old user if you haven't use this code before, still you have the chance to use it.)
Code: GREENHAND
Validity: Eternal
Discount: 3% off 1st entire order for every new user.
Limitation: 1 time ONLY for every new user, for our old user if you haven't use this code before, still you have the chance to use it.)
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 01:17 PM   #12
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Three Quick Questions. Water Decals, CAN/US FT41/43, KO MP10.

For TFSafari, you just need to try them at the end when you are checking out. Whichever coupon gives you the best discount, use that one.

I would consider any of the MP-10's sold loose to be ko's (even if they state otherwise). So the Ebay listings are for ko's (like you originally asked for).

Fanstoys Blitzwing has been up in the air for a really long time, so there really isn't a release date at this point. I wouldn't worry too much at this point about the early preorders of Fanstoys figures selling out. The China retailers always restock later on (usually after the figure releases).

Also, many of the big Asia 3P Transformers sellers like Show Z, TF Safari, Uncle Billy, etc. are pretty good with customer service and always help when you have issues with your orders (missing parts, damaged, late, etc.). I'd avoid TF-Direct. They were once pretty good, but I've received some damaged products from them and they were really hesitant (pretty much ghosting me) when I contacted them about the issues (ended up having to open a Paypal case). Never had that kind of issues with the other sellers (or even with the China Ebay Sellers).

No idea about the MP-44 trailer fitting MP-10. Keep looking though, you're bound to find one.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote