Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2020, 05:30 PM   #1
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Collectingtoys's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Toronto
Posts: 872
The Solution to the Virus

Don't know if you guys remember in 1987 during the episodes titled 'The Return of Optimus Prime' when the entire universe was infected by the plague?

Optimus Prime saved everyone, just watched that scene and damn it gave me goosebumps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dWC8p4fC8

Just like back than, chaos, people sick, dying, scared, fighting, total calamity everywhere, it's happening now.

All we need to do is keep calm, find a single source of truth & wisdom to unleash that shite onto the world so peace can return.

Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 05:38 PM   #2
Yonoid
Animated
Yonoid's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Oakville
Posts: 1,909
Re: The Solution to the Virus

Lmao
__________________
Feedback Thread :
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...596#post687596

4 Sale:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=68541

Looking for: Bot Bot Series 4, TR Grotesque, Plants vs Zombies toys
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:17 PM   #3
Miraculous Galvatron
Omnious Combiner
Miraculous Galvatron's Ebay Auctions
Miraculous Galvatron's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Toronto
Posts: 215
Re: The Solution to the Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectingtoys View Post
Don't know if you guys remember in 1987 during the episodes titled 'The Return of Optimus Prime' when the entire universe was infected by the plague?

Optimus Prime saved everyone, just watched that scene and damn it gave me goosebumps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dWC8p4fC8

Just like back than, chaos, people sick, dying, scared, fighting, total calamity everywhere, it's happening now.

All we need to do is keep calm, find a single source of truth & wisdom to unleash that shite onto the world so peace can return.

That's a great episode actually. I believe its the final episode of season 3. Galvatron even thanks Optimus at the end of it and I believe they shake hands. I still can't remember how the Quintesson scientist got prime back to life.
__________________
Coronation Starscream? This is Bad Comedy!

feedback:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72077

Sales Thread:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74683
Miraculous Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:45 PM   #4
Outtsyder
Another 1 Bites The Dust
Outtsyder's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 340
Cool Re: The Solution to the Virus

Heh, funny this should be brought up - the other day, I just uploaded to YT a short segment of that scene; specifically, the 30-second clip where "It" reveals the cure for the Hate Plague.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5hfVC93KEU
And yeah, Return of Optimus Prime is special to me, too; having missed Optimus after his death (even though I could still see him in re-runs), I remember being particularly existed, because the two-parter aired just mere days before my birthday.
__________________

Creative arts page: Scorpion's Heart Overnight Creations
https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionsHeart.SHOC/

Feedback thread: https://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33913

"Study the great, and become greater."
- Michael Jackson
"Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others?"
- Carl Sagan
Outtsyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 08:15 PM   #5
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise
SleeplessKnight's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 1,099
Re: The Solution to the Virus

Classic episode. It's the kind of feel good memory that we really need right now.

Let us never forget that Optimus Prime died for our sins and rose again at the end of the third season (and briefly earlier in the season as a zombie).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroShake View Post
Transformers are the prize. Toysrus is our arena. We are all gladiators.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:42 PM   #6
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Collectingtoys's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Toronto
Posts: 872
Re: The Solution to the Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Galvatron View Post
That's a great episode actually. I believe its the final episode of season 3. Galvatron even thanks Optimus at the end of it and I believe they shake hands. I still can't remember how the Quintesson scientist got prime back to life.
The Quintesson just used some regular tools, some electricity and voila, Optimus Prime is back! I need to bring that up in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
And yeah, Return of Optimus Prime is special to me, too; having missed Optimus after his death (even though I could still see him in re-runs), I remember being particularly existed, because the two-parter aired just mere days before my birthday.
Not too many North American episodes after these 2, I think it was only Headmasters than sadly only reruns until Beast Wars came along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight View Post
Classic episode. It's the kind of feel good memory that we really need right now.

Let us never forget that Optimus Prime died for our sins and rose again at the end of the third season (and briefly earlier in the season as a zombie).
OMG, can't believe I never made that connection! Yes, he is the Christ character in Transformers.

Last edited by Collectingtoys; 03-20-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 12:48 AM   #7
SleeplessKnight
Robot in Disguise
SleeplessKnight's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 1,099
Re: The Solution to the Virus

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroShake View Post
Transformers are the prize. Toysrus is our arena. We are all gladiators.
My Sales Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20919

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21836
SleeplessKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Transformers Shopping





Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Transformers on eBay.ca!
Transformers
Transformers Masterpiece Ratchet MISB Authentic
Transformers
Hasbro Transformers G1 Soundwave With Buzzsaw Reissue Walmart
Transformers
Transformers G1 Ultra Magnus MIB
Transformers
TRANSFORMER CYBERTRON OPTIMUS PRIME
Transformers
Transformers Movie Masterpiece Ironhide
Transformers
1985 G1 Hasbro Japan Omega Supreme Autobot Transformers w/ Box & Papers WORKS
Transformers
Iron Factory IF-EX19 Shadow Tengu Sixshot Transformers

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.