Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 11-03-2023, 05:05 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
KO Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick

I look at the last of the Beast Wars Neo knock offs with the resident Maximal horse - Mach Kick! Dude is definitely a mixed bag and while recognizable, there sure were a few liberties taken with the interpretation of the original mold, lol.
https://youtu.be/zBOTEg4CvWw
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 06:29 PM   #2
Sunburst
Generation 1
Re: KO Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick

Interesting. I didn't know such KOs existed.
Sunburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 04:27 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunburst View Post
Interesting. I didn't know such KOs existed.
I got them awhile ago from dollarama, but I hear some are on aliexpress. I have Break, Stampy, Long rack, this guy, Guilidart, Saberback, Airazor, Lio Jr., and the last two that I will put the reviews up for this week, T-Wrecks and, who I think is the best of the bunch, along with Airazor, K-9.
Old 11-06-2023, 04:43 PM   #4
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
I got them awhile ago from dollarama, but I hear some are on aliexpress. I have Break, Stampy, Long rack, this guy, Guilidart, Saberback, Airazor, Lio Jr., and the last two that I will put the reviews up for this week, T-Wrecks and, who I think is the best of the bunch, along with Airazor, K-9.
I grabbed a number of these from Dollarama back when still lived in Ottawa - there were 8 of em in total at the time, check out this link
https://imgur.com/gallery/o5gNS

The interesting thing about em is that they were all deluxe-sized - so the t-rex Megatron mold was "shrunk down", and the airrazor was enlarged up, pretty fun
I remember I broke a tab on the t-rex pretty fast, and that the K-9 had really sharp edges that sliced my fingers open
But all in all I was excited to get (even KO) copies of some Beast Wars molds that didn't NA release properly
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 04:56 PM   #5
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
I grabbed a number of these from Dollarama back when still lived in Ottawa - there were 8 of em in total at the time, check out this link
https://imgur.com/gallery/o5gNS

The interesting thing about em is that they were all deluxe-sized - so the t-rex Megatron mold was "shrunk down", and the airrazor was enlarged up, pretty fun
I remember I broke a tab on the t-rex pretty fast, and that the K-9 had really sharp edges that sliced my fingers open
But all in all I was excited to get (even KO) copies of some Beast Wars molds that didn't NA release properly
Yep, yep, totally right. Since then, I got the Break and the Stampy. The Break was...rough lol.