Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
Vakamadisk
Meow
Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

What I have up for auction now is the legendary City Commander trailer/armor set with its proper armament, and the 'bot to wear it. That's right: The most complete version of a Classics/Universe 2.0 Ultra Magnus figure is being auctioned off to the highest bidder.

The winner of this auction shall receive the City Commander trailer/armor set created by world-renowned third-party company, Fansproject; the TFX-03 Add-on set; and Hasbro's Classics Ultra Magnus figure.

The deal is sweetened by the inclusion of an official Autobot decal applied on City Commander's right shoulder. Please keep in mind that the decal originally came from the sticker sheet of Takara's Encore G1 Optimus Prime, so it is not from Reprolabels.

Everything you need to know is in the ebay auction itself: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=200470856699
There are about 57 pictures below the auction's (above link's) description.
Good luck to all those who want to bid.

Last edited by Vakamadisk; 05-09-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #2
Vakamadisk
Meow
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Sorry everyone. The auction has now been ended due to a local offer. I've posted a reply here which further explains my reasons for ending the auction so suddenly. It's response #9, I believe.

Last edited by Vakamadisk; 05-15-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
CyberMnky
Animated
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Gee, how nice for those of us that were bidding...

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

Old 05-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
Cliffjumper69
primebein's rival
Cliffjumper69's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via MSN to Cliffjumper69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakamadisk View Post
Sorry everyone. The auction has now been ended due to a local offer.
Dude, not cool

CJ
Old 05-15-2010, 06:51 PM   #5
hugh_da_man
Armada

lol...well now we know why he was asking how much these things usually sell for in his other thread.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
onecoin
Banned

He didn't take anyone's money except the person he sold it to. He does not owe anyone anything and he definitely doesn't deserve to be called a "scumbag." Then to go far as to suggest that he overpriced his item. Good for him for selling his item for a price he and the buyer were able to agree too, he avoids the risk of shipping out the item, those ridiculous ebay final sell fees and the ridiculous Paypal transaction fees.

Last edited by onecoin; 05-15-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:44 PM   #7
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

An auction is a gamble that you may not get the price you want, you have entered into an agreement that the highest bidder by the end of the auction gets the item. You cannot just end the auction if you do not think you are going to get the desired price. I have reported early ended auctions that I have bid on to ebay and only had to pay my final bid that I made plus shipping. If you don't want to sell the item for a low price, use the "buy it now" or "best offer".
Old 05-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
Vakamadisk
Meow

I know that what I did wasn't fair to the other bidders. I've been selling items on ebay for quite some time, so I'll be honest and say that I do not favor shipping items.

I realize that the auction had 4 bids before I ended it. I apologize to those who really wanted to win the items. That was the first time I've ever ended an auction early like that. When I received that offer from a buyer who lives locally in my area, I considered the options: Take the offer and avoid shipping and ebay seller fees, or decline (honorably) and allow the auction to continue.

I chose the first choice because it was really convenient for me. Preparing items for shipping takes a lot of my time, and I've been extremely busy with work lately.

Normally I wouldn't do something as dishonorable as this. I've received local offers on previous ebay auctions in the past; and I declined them because I thought of you, the bidder. This time, however; I was stressed and desperate for cash. Those feelings got the better of me, so I accepted that type of offer for the very first time.

Please understand that I do not regularly end my auctions suddenly like that. Once again, I apologize to all those who participated in the auction.

Tomorrow, I'll be placing a whole bunch of new auctions on ebay. They'll include RID/Car Robots Omega Prime combiner set, Takara Car Robots (show-accurate colors) Ruination combiner set, G1 Sixshot (100% Complete), etc.

Best regards.

Last edited by Vakamadisk; 05-15-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
onecoin
Banned

Thanks, but you do not owe any of us an explanation. You're choice to sell your item, was your own with your own justification and should be respected.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
CyberMnky
Animated

I do apologize for my comment - was I disappointed that I didn't get it, yes but that's not a reason to be rude. You have your right to do that.

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

Closed Thread