Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #31
onecoin
Banned
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

My fault. There is an "end" button for sellers, and there is a "bid retraction" option for bidders.

And we are discussing it because, he did not have to apologize. We basically guilted him into having to explain his financial situation, which is his person business and we have no right to extract from him.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:58 PM   #32
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

We're still discussing this because you seem to have a petulance to voice you're opinion. Yes he didn't have to apologize but when you post on these boards and you do something "uncool" members are going to get a little upset. I found his apology was sincere and well meaning and enough to satisfy most of the unhappy board members. In turn I'm sure he gained some valuable knowledge that maybe next time he'll offer to sell locally first, and if that fails then go the ebay route.

Buying and selling on this board is a great opportunity to sell and buy from directly with other fans and I find it very rewarding.

I appreciate the fact that you are entitled to your opinion but please remember the rest of us are entitles to ours as well. Just because you feel passionately about something does not make your opinion right and ours wrong. Nobody needs you to champion for them, we're all fully capable of dealing with our own issues.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Old 05-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #33
onecoin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden View Post
We're still discussing this because you seem to have a petulance to voice you're opinion. Yes he didn't have to apologize but when you post on these boards and you do something "uncool" members are going to get a little upset. I found his apology was sincere and well meaning and enough to satisfy most of the unhappy board members. In turn I'm sure he gained some valuable knowledge that maybe next time he'll offer to sell locally first, and if that fails then go the ebay route.

Buying and selling on this board is a great opportunity to sell and buy from directly with other fans and I find it very rewarding.

I appreciate the fact that you are entitled to your opinion but please remember the rest of us are entitles to ours as well. Just because you feel passionately about something does not make your opinion right and ours wrong. Nobody needs you to champion for them, we're all fully capable of dealing with our own issues.
At no point did I try and stop you. You take this disagreement stuff way to personally.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:26 AM   #34
CyberMnky
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by onecoin View Post
My fault. There is an "end" button for sellers, and there is a "bid retraction" option for bidders.

And we are discussing it because, he did not have to apologize. We basically guilted him into having to explain his financial situation, which is his person business and we have no right to extract from him.
Nope - there's no bid retraction feature that I can find anywhere? If it is there, would you mind letting me know where it is for the future as I have had situations where it would have come in handy.

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

Old 05-19-2010, 08:27 AM   #35
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMnky View Post
Nope - there's no bid retraction feature that I can find anywhere? If it is there, would you mind letting me know where it is for the future as I have had situations where it would have come in handy.
Bid history. It's there.
Closed Thread