Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 03-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #21
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 31: Operation Bumblebee - pt2 - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightscrabbler View Post
but I just thought of it as though Vehicons are not fully sentient.
I think they are, we've heard them talk plenty in the Orion Pax 2 parter. I like to think that they are "red shirts" and therefore don't get names or unique forms. I'm sure if there was unlimited time and budget, everyone would look unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightscrabbler View Post
What I don't get is why Mech wouldn't harvest the rest of Starscream's parts while they were at it.
Ya, I got a problem with that too. Why just get a Transformation cog to study when you could get everything else too?

Poor Starscream, no one give him the time of the day. "Do you ever not speak?" was so lol. I was hoping this would be the rise of Starscream in becoming a threat in this battle and the start of his own group of Seekers or Combaticons. But this turn sorta makes him in becoming a joke character. Guess that depends on how he goes about getting another T-cog.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #22
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Heck, why doesn't Mech harvest all those Vehicons who keep getting left behind after a battle? That'd be easier than Bumblebee, plus the Decepticons don't give a crap about their own so it'd be safer than going after an Autobot.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #23
Hellboy
Alternator

I didn't read through the entire thread but I'm hoping this is the start of introducing Starscream's clones. It would make total sense if Mech is building an army and they now have his organic transformation cog to clone.

I'm guessing cogs can only be successfully harvested from "living" bots and since most cons travel in packs the odds are better against a lone bot. I'm also sure Starscream (although cogless) is much more useful to Mech still in one piece. He is, after all, a wealth of information they can trade his cog for once they have cloned it.