Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 04-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #31
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions
Re: Transformers Prime Episode 34 - Nemesis Prime - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brr-icy View Post
meh, the whole mech thing got boring in idw, not a fan of silas either, i was hoping he was dead
Yeah I was hoping that as well.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #32
joshimus
Metroplex

Well, Mech can easily obtain t-cogs and parts if they were smart enough to grab vehicons and drones. However I dont think the writing will allow for something simple like that to happen. I do agree too that there is no way MECH copied the Cybertronian alloys to make NOP let alone know all his parts to transform him. To make their own brand new robot, sure, but copy a robot they can't possibly get a full scan of, then no.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #33
Undrave
Canadian Slag

Yeah the full copy thing seemed too easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post

Even then, Mech can produce a chassis and armour equal to a Cybertronian's? I don't buy that either.
I don't buy it either, and I don'T buy that Silas is such a great hand to hand fighter (using a remote control system mind you, something that would not benefit from his muscle memory unless it was mo-cap) that he can top Optimus' millenia-long experience of battle against the likes of friggin' Megatron!

I did like the way they ended it with Prime and Nemesis on top of the same building Silas was hiding under and using his toy to crush him! That was badass.

Also I find it odd the Mech guys managed to drag Silas out of there while Fowler was around. Hopefully the military picked up enough mechtech (get it?) to get some laser guns of their own against potential similar threats in the future.

I'm expecting a Headmaster situation with Brakedown and maybe him fighting against Silas' influence!

I wouldn't mind if the Nemesis Prime toy is the PRID mold since I don't have it. I wouldn't mind the copy being an inferior toy
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #34
Woundave
Generation 2

They should have had MECH troopers supporting Nemesis against the Autobots, stun guns from the shadows and the like. Would have made more sense.
Woundave is offline   Reply With Quote