Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 01-30-2022, 12:56 PM   #5121
LegendaryArticuno
Generation 1
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

The listing for core class Ravage (Bumblebee) disappeared... that's what I get for hesitating
LegendaryArticuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 03:57 PM   #5122
The Nemesis
Alternator

Is there an Amazon listing for Kingdome Core Hot Rod? Has it even been available anywhere at all?

I kind of stopped paying attention to listings for a couple months when most of the non-deluxe Wave 4 was taking forever to get released and it became apparent that Kingdom was leaking into 2022 and Legacy was still a ways away. But now that I'm making the rounds to get stuff like Pipes, Slammer, Tigatron, and Blaster it looks like Toy Snowman is already sold out of little Hot Rods, as is TFToys, Amazon doesn't even seem to have a listing (not even an overpriced marketplace one that I can see), Walmart has no listing either, Nor does TRU, nor does A3U, and I don't really want to go with another specialty retailer where I'll pay more in shipping than I would for the figure itself (Toy Snowman I at least have other things I'm getting to make it worth while)

Last edited by The Nemesis; 01-30-2022 at 04:06 PM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 04:24 PM   #5123
delrue
Crossover

Core Hot Rod (nothing in stock)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09N6RZDKB/
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:19 PM   #5124
Mumps
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeofTransformers View Post
You've got to be kidding......that's most likely the darn delivery driver puffing away all day in their vehicle.
Either way that's absolutely disgusting! I would get in contact with Amazon though as that is completely unacceptable.

Such a disgusting habit....smoking just ruins everything it touches.

Sorry to hear about your figure!
Definitely contact Amazon about this, that is completely unacceptable!
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 02:42 AM   #5125
The Nemesis
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Core Hot Rod (nothing in stock)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09N6RZDKB/

Thanks. No idea why i couldn't see it when I searched.

At least it's not in stock with the "we're gonna get more" listing and not the "hell if we know if it's ever coming back" one. I feel better about waiting to see if more pop up there than getting gouged on the secondary market. And if it never shows up again, oh well. I've hit the point where I no longer fret and stress about line completion. I try to get what I want and with few exceptions if I don't get something or can't get something I no longer get hugely worked up over it.
Old 01-31-2022, 09:43 AM   #5126
MaverickCSX
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanG View Post
ugh. Cancelled my .com order on mutant tigatron once the .ca became in stock. Shipped out of Alberta on Monday. Made it here to Winnipeg early Friday morning. Was supposed to be delivered by Friday at 10pm. Now, I have a delayed notice with Amazon saying that if I don't get it by next Friday, to request a refund. So bizarre

UGH .I feel for ya.... i got the same updates just before it was magically changed to "undeliverable"

That's why I always preorder on .COM as backup..
MaverickCSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 09:45 AM   #5127
Atomicgarden
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Is there an Amazon listing for Kingdome Core Hot Rod? Has it even been available anywhere at all?

I kind of stopped paying attention to listings for a couple months when most of the non-deluxe Wave 4 was taking forever to get released and it became apparent that Kingdom was leaking into 2022 and Legacy was still a ways away. But now that I'm making the rounds to get stuff like Pipes, Slammer, Tigatron, and Blaster it looks like Toy Snowman is already sold out of little Hot Rods, as is TFToys, Amazon doesn't even seem to have a listing (not even an overpriced marketplace one that I can see), Walmart has no listing either, Nor does TRU, nor does A3U, and I don't really want to go with another specialty retailer where I'll pay more in shipping than I would for the figure itself (Toy Snowman I at least have other things I'm getting to make it worth while)
Kinda in the same boat as you. Core Hot Rod was not really a big priority, but I still wanted to get it for my daughter. I didn?t really wanted to buy him online and pay shipping, except for amazon because I have Prime. Thing is, that guy is not showing up on shelves, amazon never had him and now online stores are starting to be out of stock and I?m not buying him from the US and paying expensive shipping.
Atomicgarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 10:06 AM   #5128
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Core Hot Rod is getting repacked in wave 1 of Legacy. So he shouldn't be hard to get once Legacy hits.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 10:28 AM   #5129
AlanG
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickCSX View Post
UGH .I feel for ya.... i got the same updates just before it was magically changed to "undeliverable"

That's why I always preorder on .COM as backup..
And late last night, it was updated to "undeliverable"
AlanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 08:11 PM   #5130
pandaprime
aficionado!

what the deuce?

Mutant Tigatron Undeliverable

Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned and we will issue a refund within three to five business days after the return is processed. We?re very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sunday, 30 January
8:21 PM
Package is returning to seller.
Vancouver, CA
Package is undeliverable and is returning to the sender. A refund will be issued once the return is processed.
Vancouver, CA
Possible delay in delivery.
CA

Tuesday, 25 January
9:36 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility.
Vancouver, CA
2:33 AM
Package left an Amazon facility.
Kent, WASHINGTON US
Carrier picked up the package.