Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 07-04-2015, 09:32 PM   #11
Gumby
Beasty
Re: TFCON dealer room question ?

Like many people have said, even though there was the double booking, no AC and packed to the gills, the '80's show was still A LOT of fun and enjoyable as these events always are.
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:52 PM   #12
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

There was ac but because the doors were open the air was getting sucked into the hallway, the hall was super cool and so were the booths right at the door. Haha.

I had a great time at the show as always . Never disappointed with one of these shows run by the tfcon organization, they are the only shows i get booths at now.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:34 AM   #13
brifreeman
Mini-Con

Hi
Never been before. I have a 4 year old who is obsessed with everything transformers. Just wondering if there are plenty of transformers for all ages or are the majority of them collectibles? He's not yet the type to leave something in the box...thanks
brifreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:40 AM   #14
jtkv
Robot Master

The items will range from junkers to collectibles from all lines of Transformers... your little one will have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brifreeman View Post
Hi
Never been before. I have a 4 year old who is obsessed with everything transformers. Just wondering if there are plenty of transformers for all ages or are the majority of them collectibles? He's not yet the type to leave something in the box...thanks
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:03 AM   #15
brifreeman
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkv View Post
The items will range from junkers to collectibles from all lines of Transformers... your little one will have fun!
Thanks. Looking forward to it! He already has a few picked out to find...God help me if I can't find a KFC Retro Ironpaw...
brifreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:29 AM   #16
Jones
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by brifreeman View Post
Hi
His mind will be blown, for sure. It's a great time!

Only thing I would say is keep aware of what's going on around you. It can get pretty packed, and little ones sometimes don't get seen as easily. Sadly, I speak from experience as one time I turned around quickly and accidentally bumped a little guy in the face. I felt so horrible and apologized sincerely, but I could tell his dad was not impressed.

Still makes me feel really bad when I think about it.

My little guy just turned two, but when he's old enough I will definitely bring him and my daughter with me. With the massive stacks of toys, great people, and cool costumes it's just a day of pure fun!
Jones is offline   Reply With Quote