Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 04-30-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions
Transformers Spring Cleaning

I have come to the realization that I currently have way too much clutter occurring in my room, and unfortunately have decided to sell off some of my Transformers. All items are still Mint On Sealed Cards, or Mint In Box. My loss is your gain as these items are being sold for less then retail. Shipping is extra of course.

Transformers Movie

Transformers Evolution of a Hero (MISB): First on Earth, BUMBLEBEE was given the task of locating and protecting Sam until the other AUTOBOTS could arrive. He found more than a mission to complete. He found friendship among the humans that he would risk his life to defend. More than that, he found a place that felt like home for the first time since CYBERTRON. When he arrived, he scanned the first vehicle he saw, but once he decided to stay on Earth, he thought something a little more up to date would help him feel right at home.

Change these AUTOBOT figures from detailed robots to awesome vehicles and back again! Classic Camaro® vehicle features double missile-launching blasters, while the Camaro® Concept vehicle features a cannon that converts to a blade! These are two amazing advanced-conversion vehicles to add to your collection!

Asking: SOLD

Arcee (MOSC): ARCEE is a born hunter. Before joining the AUTOBOTS, she passed her time tracking turbofoxes on CYBERTRON with some of the other speedsters, taking great pride in approaching as close as she could to them, quickly and silently, before tagging them with her bow. She’s brought those skills with her to Earth, where she passes the days stalking unsuspecting DECEPTICONS until she draws close enough to strike.

Convert this AUTOBOT figure from she-robot mode to motorcycle mode and back again! It features a converting crossbow with a firing projectile in robot mode!

WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3

Elita-One (MOSC): As the first of the female Transformers robots, Elita-One gets alot of attention, and loves every minute of it. It isn't just her incredible handling, or her fast idle that gets the attention either. She's a cunning fighter, and one of the best marksmen among the Autobots, able to blast scraplets off a Decepticon at more then four miles. At short range, she's just as effective, generating an attraction field that can cause unshielded robots to overheat almost instantly.

Convert this AUTOBOT figure from she-robot mode to motorcycle mode and back again! It features an Ultimate Energon Weapon with a firing projectile in robot mode!

WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3

Dreadwing (MOSC): DREADWING isn’t terribly intelligent, so no one’s certain where he got the teleportation technology that allows him to warp up to two and a half miles instantly. He sure didn’t invent it and no one else has it, so he must have stolen it, which makes sense. He is, after all, a born thief. Sneaky and greedy, he pranks and steals from his fellow DECEPTICONS as often as the AUTOBOTS. No one likes him, so he spends most of his time alone, plotting grand schemes and spiking other robots’ gas tanks with sugar.

Convert this DECEPTICON figure from menacing robot mode to fighter jet vehicle mode and back again! It features dual missile launchers in robot mode! This is one awesome figure for your collection!

* Awesome robot-to-vehicle figure features dual missile launchers in robot mode!
* Ages 5 and up.

Final Battle Jazz (MOSC): As mechanical beings, most TRANSFORMERS can take an amazing amount of damage and still operate at peak efficiency. AUTOBOT JAZZ is no exception. Battered and blasted, he's still ready to bring the fight to the DECEPTICONS, and keep pounding away at the evil robots until either he or they are destroyed. He is still a force to be reckoned with, equipped as he is with a powerful new weapon that fires bladed crescents of elemental energy sharp enough to slice through solid titanium.

Convert this AUTOBOT figure from battle robot mode to Pontiac® Solstice® vehicle mode and back again! It features a Quagma cannon with a firing missile in robot mode that attaches to the Pontiac in vehicle mode! This is one awesome figure for your collection!

* Awesome robot-to-vehicle figure features a crescent cannon with a blasting missile in robot mode and a spoiler that converts to a shield in vehicle mode!
* Ages 5 and up.

Last edited by JaySmith; 09-23-2008 at 01:46 AM.
JaySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
ghostinthehouse
Generation 1
Re: Transformers Spring Cleaning

Yo I'll take the bb set.

Last edited by ghostinthehouse; 04-30-2008 at 09:50 PM.
ghostinthehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

Added:

Transformers Movie

Megatron (MISB): MEGATRON reboots to full awareness as he shakes from his mighty frame the melting ice that has held him prisoner for ten thousand years. For the past century, he has recorded every word spoken in his presence, every experiment performed on his body, every indignity to which he has been subjected, and now he will have his revenge. Though the puny weapons of the humans may scratch his armor, nothing will stand in the way of his fury.

“Glaring” from his evil-looking head, this premium series robot-to-vehicle figure is loaded with super-detailed deco. In robot mode, the rocket claw becomes a chain whip and his arms combine to create a fusion cannon. Built-in, advanced automorph technology triggers electronic lights and sounds! A twist here and a turn there converts the DECEPTICON adversary to his impressive Cybertron jet vehicle mode. Press the button near the jet’s tale for electronic lights and sounds - and this impressive figure is ready to roll its way into your collection.

2 “AA’ Batteries Included

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years

Real Gear Robots (MOSC):

- Booster x10
- High Score 100
- Longview
- Meantime
- Night Beat 7
- Power Up VT6
- Speed Dial 800
- Spy Shot 6
- Wire Tap V20
- Zoom Out 25x

Robot Heroes (MOSC):

- Autobot Ratchet vs. Megatron
- Armor Bumblebee vs. Starscream
- Optimus Prime vs. Scorponok
- Optimus Prime vs. Blackout
- Protoform Jazz vs. Decepticon Brawl
- Bumblebee vs. Barricade
- Ironhide vs. Bonecrusher
- Autobot Jazz vs. Decepticon Frenzy

All pricing is OBO.

Last edited by JaySmith; 09-23-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Sending a PM.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

Updated.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #6
crimbot
Some Guy

Sorry I missed out on the Robot Heroes JaySmith, hope they found a good home My Bad, I've been so damn busy with work/springtime home renos etc. Hope you are keeping well though, good luck with the rest of the stuff!
Old 05-22-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimbot View Post
Sorry I missed out on the Robot Heroes JaySmith, hope they found a good home My Bad, I've been so damn busy with work/springtime home renos etc. Hope you are keeping well though, good luck with the rest of the stuff!
Ry it's quite alright. I completely understand the situation, as it seems you and I live quite the busy lives. As for a good home, I'm quite sure Rob, and his little girl will enjoy them more then you and I both could ever had. lol

However, if you do see something else you're interested in, please let me know as I'm more then willing to still make a trade for an Astrotrain.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

Transformers Movie

Megatron (MISB): MEGATRON reboots to full awareness as he shakes from his mighty frame the melting ice that has held him prisoner for ten thousand years. For the past century, he has recorded every word spoken in his presence, every experiment performed on his body, every indignity to which he has been subjected, and now he will have his revenge. Though the puny weapons of the humans may scratch his armor, nothing will stand in the way of his fury.

“Glaring” from his evil-looking head, this premium series robot-to-vehicle figure is loaded with super-detailed deco. In robot mode, the rocket claw becomes a chain whip and his arms combine to create a fusion cannon. Built-in, advanced automorph technology triggers electronic lights and sounds! A twist here and a turn there converts the DECEPTICON adversary to his impressive Cybertron jet vehicle mode. Press the button near the jet’s tale for electronic lights and sounds - and this impressive figure is ready to roll its way into your collection.

2 “AA’ Batteries Included

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years

Old 07-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #9
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

I still unfortunately have these remaining, and would love to see them gone ASAP, as I'm cleaning house.

Real Gear Robots (MOSC):

- Booster x10
- High Score 100
- Longview
- Meantime
- Night Beat 7
- Power Up VT6
- Speed Dial 800
- Spy Shot 6
- Wire Tap V20
- Zoom Out 25x

Old 07-17-2008, 03:19 PM   #10
Retrospex
Plastiholics Anonymous

p m