Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-14-2019, 06:14 PM   #511
riderman
Beast Machine
Re: Tru flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerhui View Post
I placed a pre-order for the Seige Jet Fire in April and got it for $104.99 plus tax because the R Club deal buy $75 and sale $15. Just cancelled the Jet fire pre-order for this save 25% off which comes to $89.97 plus tax. This debating if I want the Omega Supreme for 25% off and the Galaxy Prime for $59.97
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:14 PM   #512
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Very weird, I just got the flyer but the page for 25% off TFs is not there.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:29 PM   #513
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtcndn View Post
That’s great news about the 25% off. I just ordered Siege Jetfire and Omega supreme for in store pickup at my local TRU.
Oh, I didnt know there was an option to pick up in store for these two...didnt seem to be an option on the page when I purchased mine. Might not be available in my area...D'oh!

I think the summer and winter coupons are not going to be used anymore. It looks like the max sale price without an added stackable coupon will be 25% off the purchase price, or Buy One get 50% off a second item...so the sale value will come up to 25% max in any case.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:23 PM   #514
Yonoid
Nexus Maximus

i just got a cancelled ordered from tru for omega supreme.. anyone else?

Looks like it got cancelled because I used more than one method of payment

Last edited by Yonoid; 06-14-2019 at 11:54 PM.
Yonoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:31 PM   #515
JohnathanKong
Generation 2

Just double checked and no, mine wasn't cancelled.
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:23 PM   #516
Phtcndn
Machine War

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
Oh, I didnt know there was an option to pick up in store for these two...didnt seem to be an option on the page when I purchased mine. Might not be available in my area...D'oh!

I think the summer and winter coupons are not going to be used anymore. It looks like the max sale price without an added stackable coupon will be 25% off the purchase price, or Buy One get 50% off a second item...so the sale value will come up to 25% max in any case.
I went into the store and ordered at customer service desk and requested they be delivered instore. I paid 291.31 total for the two. No cost for shipping. Ive done it before and they call you when your order is delivered. It’s handy for me because I live less then 5 mins from local Tru and I’m not at home for 14 plus hours during weekdays to accept deliveries. I like to take a screen cap of the order number if there might be any issues but no problems so far.
Phtcndn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:07 AM   #517
joshimus
Metroplex

I pre-ordered 2007 MP Megatron and Jazz. Contemplated Omega as well but getting in to the 400+ range Aug 1st is to much.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:11 AM   #518
Gaming Turtle
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
I pre-ordered 2007 MP Megatron and Jazz. Contemplated Omega as well but getting in to the 400+ range Aug 1st is to much.
Same situation here but I grabbed Jazz and Jetfire/Skyfire instead. Used the 10% off coupon for signing up for the club card as well bringing them to about $93 a piece after tax (15% tax here in New Brunswick).
Gaming Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:38 AM   #519
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

FYI Amazon is matching many of these prices right now so if you prefer to pre-order, say, Jetfire from Amazon he’s $89.xx there too right now.

That said their algorithm is smart enough to only lower item for item and in stock, so Wave 2 Siege for example remains full price. Even Siege UM is full price since TRU shows OOS.
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:26 AM   #520
joshimus
Metroplex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaming Turtle View Post
Same situation here but I grabbed Jazz and Jetfire/Skyfire instead. Used the 10% off coupon for signing up for the club card as well bringing them to about $93 a piece after tax (15% tax here in New Brunswick).
Nice. Maybe I should cancel my order and sign up with a different email to do the same.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote