Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 04-25-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
Phalanx
Generation 2
For those attending the TFcon Pizza Party, a couple things to know

Posted on behalf of Stormrave...

Quote:
For those who will be seeing me for dinner on Friday night!

1. Try to bring exact change if you can. I'm not local, and it's unlikely I will be able to stop at the bank for rolls of change. If you don't have exact change, you can overpay and I will pay you back when/if I can. I will not be mailing change to people if I don't get enough by con's end because the postage will not be worth it, and I will not be letting people get pizza who do not pay first. I'm not doing this to be mean, but because I can't afford to treat the whole interweb to pizza, which I hope you will all understand. The price will probably be $7, but may be $8 or $6 depending on delivery charges.

2. If you don't like pop (and it looks like I will be limited to Pepsi and Coke, due to the number of attendees), you can bring your own drink, but please no alcohol, as the hotel forum we will be in does not allow for alcohol consumption.

3. I'm going to try to scavenge some paper for a sign, but once again, as I'm not local I can't bring my own supplies and so how big the sign is will remain to be seen-but I'll scatter around arrows and directions as best I can. At any rate, I am probably going to be the only female in black and white urban cammo combat pants and a Decepticon army jacket, so hopefully I will be easy to find.

See you there!
Phalanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
Stormrave
Machine War
Re: For those attending the Transformerscon Pizza Party, a couple things to know

Thanks X, I can't cut and paste on this computer.

Another thing...We are getting vegetarian pizza (no onions), pepperoni, and maybe Canadian (looking good for that). Other than that, I can't take any custom orders like "put hot peppers on mine" or "cheese only," because it'll slew the price upwards for everyone else. The only exception I can make is those who can't eat things (like cheese or bread crust) for health or religious reasons; if this is you, let me know and I'll see if we can order you a salad or something, or bring your own food and come hang out for free

Currently it looks like the price will be $7, which is one can of pop and up to 4 slices of pizza. $14 will get you two pops and up to 8 slices of pizza.
Stormrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:56 AM   #3
Sideswipe
Break it down!
Re: For those attending the Transformerscon Pizza Party, a couple things to know

I don't know if I posted in time over at transformerscon, but I would like 1 pass plz. vote for canadian, but will settle for whatever if needed,
Sideswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:13 AM   #4
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrave View Post
$14 will get you two pops and up to 8 slices of pizza.
8 slices, you're KILLING ME!!!
JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:43 PM   #5
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Stormrave, I have a reporter that is interested in interviewing someone out of province coming to the Con, you interested? PM me.