Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-11-2014, 12:09 AM   #241
DamonL
Rollllllllout Autobots
Re: The Masterpiece Appreciation and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhide_warmachine View Post
Sorry I didn't mention I am aware of the Nippon-Yasan online store. Thank you for your help JustinRJ. Really, the Habro Soundwave masterpiece has really raised my expectations about what I get for the money I spend. Although the black repaint are beautiful, when it comes to Soundblaster I just want a complete masterpiece Cassette con collection and I am sure when the Soundblaster is released we will inevitably see some loose Soundblaster for sale threads. Even MP-10B beautiful as it is I feel a little unsatisfied with the whole deal - give me a whole set of evil accessories IDK whatever to go with this $100+ item. That in a nutshell is why I want to pay as little as realistically possible. Please pardon my budget-consciousness lol.
After buying TRU soundwave for around $125 with the complete set of cassettes, everything else you buy will feel like it's not a complete deal haha (maybe other than TRU mp10 for $100)

In all sincerity though, the best bet to pay as little as possible is to preorder from those japanese/ hong kong sites as listed before!
DamonL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:09 AM   #242
ironhide_warmachine
Generation 2
ironhide_warmachine's Ebay Auctions

I am on ebay right now and trying to see if the seller accepts my "best offer" on MP-10B. I know I get three tries to give a best offer, so I'll increase it little at a time. I really don't want to go over my budget. Expensive year already and I don't even have the figures I paid for lol - i.e. MP-Wheeljack and MP-Bumblebee from Anime export. Also preordered the 2nd production of the Lamborghini Masterpieces red and white both.
ironhide_warmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:10 AM   #243
ironhide_warmachine
Generation 2

From BBTs since I hadn't yet jumped on the MP car bandwagon early enough.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:10 AM   #244
ParkseY
Generation 1

Quote:
I am on ebay right now and trying to see if the seller accepts my "best offer" on MP-10B. I know I get three tries to give a best offer, so I'll increase it little at a time. I really don't want to go over my budget. Expensive year already and I don't even have the figures I paid for lol - i.e. MP-Wheeljack and MP-Bumblebee from Anime export. Also preordered the 2nd production of the Lamborghini Masterpieces red and white both.
I was able to get a MP 10B on Ebay last week for around 130USD shipped. It was the lowest I could find and it arrived from China in like 4 business days.
ParkseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:22 AM   #245
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
you all do realize that ebay can not be used for pricing transformers anymore... most sellers now have two accounts and then they post their stuff at a low price than use their other account to jack up the bidding. this is the main reason why most members prices are out of wack lately
I notice this a lot lately on eBay.

Quote:
Sorry I didn't mention I am aware of the Nippon-Yasan online store. Thank you for your help JustinRJ. Really, the Habro Soundwave masterpiece has really raised my expectations about what I get for the money I spend. Although the black repaint are beautiful, when it comes to Soundblaster I just want a complete masterpiece Cassette con collection and I am sure when the Soundblaster is released we will inevitably see some loose Soundblaster for sale threads. Even MP-10B beautiful as it is I feel a little unsatisfied with the whole deal - give me a whole set of evil accessories IDK whatever to go with this $100+ item. That in a nutshell is why I want to pay as little as realistically possible. Please pardon my budget-consciousness lol.
Yah I hear you too. My ultimate hope is e-HOBBY steps up and makes a Shattered Glass repaint of the MP cassettes. Man I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkseY View Post
I was able to get a MP 10B on Ebay last week for around 130USD shipped. It was the lowest I could find and it arrived from China in like 4 business days.
That's an awesome deal. Never seen it that low, ever.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:23 AM   #246
ironhide_warmachine
Generation 2

Sweet. US$ 130 shipped is a fair deal. This seller on ebay already rejected my offer which would have come to US$130 shipped also. I bet you won an auction instead of buy it now or best offer. I don't know why I am feeling this void for MP-10B. AAAGGHHHHHH.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:52 AM   #247
ParkseY
Generation 1

Quote:
Sweet. US$ 130 shipped is a fair deal. This seller on ebay already rejected my offer which would have come to US$130 shipped also. I bet you won an auction instead of buy it now or best offer. I don't know why I am feeling this void for MP-10B. AAAGGHHHHHH.
ya i was the only bidder on the auction.

same guy I bought it from http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers...71016415680%26

Last edited by ParkseY; 03-11-2014 at 04:06 AM.
ParkseY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:49 AM   #248
DuG
Titanium

Quote:

I've delt with them in the past. Great seller!
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #249
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Quote:

Lol. I just bought one from the same seller. Same story here. Cost me about $152cdn shipped.

Also just got Takara Soundwave and the four extra cassettes for a little over $200cdn.

Last edited by Commandoclone87; 03-11-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:13 AM   #250
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Was looking at this picture a little closer. Maybe the Exosuit will only come with the head of Spike or Daniel, not the whole figure, judging by the proportions of the head. And why does it look like Bee's Autobot roof symbol is removable?

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote