Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 12-15-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
OneShallFall
FoxtrotUnicornCharlieKilo
I need my fix...

Hi,my name is Chris and I am a Transformerholic.

I have not gotten anything new in almost a month and have not even had a chance to go look.I think I am going to lose my mind...

So to make this a little more interested than just me complaining about not buying any new toys.Use this thread to complain about things bothering you.

I am going to start with WHY DOES ALL OF THIS CHRISTMAS STUFF have to take ALL OF MY MONEY??Damn,I dont make enough for this and my habit.And how about the Christmas music ALL THE TIME?What is that about?Blah.

disclaimer:
If you dont celebrate Christmas/or dont want to read about it insert "holiday" in its place.

<---too lazy to do it

delete if this is in the wrong place.I am just bored.Sorry.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind
Re: I need my fix...

Yeah, the music is pretty bad. Back in my retail phase we has an hour long video that was played over and over with the same shit on it...for TWO MONTHS!!
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
pud333
Animated

The music really bothers me. My girlfriend and I just got a new Condo, so since this is our first official Christmas where we can actually entertain our family, she's gone balls out and put up decorations, and listens to Christmas music all fucking day. There's only so many version of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer that one can stomach before the inevitable mental breakdown occurs. Alright, we get it! Rudolph was a loser, and now he's not cause his birth defect saved the day. Let's move on please.

pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
Mumps
Canadian Slag

Rule no.1 in my house. If you start singing "Let it snow, let is snow, let is snow" you will be kicked out into the snow, since you obvioulsly love it so much
Mumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

The music is even worse when you're not Christian and don't celebrate Christmas. I can't even leave my house without my MP3 player at full blast now until January.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #6
racerguy76
Nexus Maximus

Turned the radio on this morning on my way to work. They had a choir singing carols. I turned it off and drove to work in silence. Much better.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

I just listen to the classical music stations, and Christmas songs is played sometimes, but not all the time like some certain stations do this time of the year. I find it helps me focus on driving and bypassing slow drivers.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
OneShallFall
FoxtrotUnicornCharlieKilo

I try to listen to morning radio,but Xmas music is killing me.Thank f@ck for my cd player.

On a brighter note,children are taken care of just need the missus last couple things and I can buy more plastic crack. Cheers
Old 12-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #9
markwough
Banned

I always try to listen radio at my home and also my workplace. Most of the time I listen to the classical music stations but I like to hear Xmas music and Christmas songs too.
markwough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
Foxw
Founder of BFC group

Right about now, I could take a 12 gauge to the one set of speakers at work, bloody things non stop and loud enough you can hear it outside! (btw, work at a costco, so why only 1 set of speakers vs them all over the place).

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE xmas tunes. In moderation, not for 8 hrs/ 6 days a week since Dec 1st.

BUT done all my gift's short of a plant (5 bucks top) for my mother, off my first pay this month so it's ALL good, i'm still not allowed to buy anythin new though so i'm tracking down stuff NOT currently available. (stupid xmas having to be 11 days before my bday)
Foxw is offline   Reply With Quote