Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 06-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #21
CBII
Animated
Re: Bull Shit Transactions? Anyone else suffer from this?

Yup had a couple sour transactions but way more good then bad. It's a known risk. The worst being with a TFW2005 members by the names of toyboxhero and toysaremine.

I'll paypal gift people if they have pages and pages of good feedback with no issues or if I've had a previous deal with the person.
CBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:44 AM   #22
Inextirpable
Generation 1
Inextirpable's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha View Post
The FrenzyRumble ? What the crap !?
Yeah, I messaged him through this website which got us talking through emails. He was quick to respond when talking about the project but once I sent the deposit I heard nothing from him. About a year went by and I finally got an answering saying he was going through some personal stuff and that he would prioritize my project. More time passes, more excuses, no evidence of progress what so ever. I decided to ask for a refund, he agreed and that was the last I heard of him. I send him an email reminding him probably about once a month but I never get a response. It is a shame since he does such great work, oh well.
Inextirpable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:50 AM   #23
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

It sucks that situations listed above occur. So far I've not had any bad experiences here on the boards but I have never dealt with anyone outside of this site and most likely never will.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #24
Nullray
IGC

UPS

Everytime I ship something with them and choose international shipping they scam extra for brokerage fees. I complained to them about it and they where like to bad sucker. I shipped from IDW a TF Classics Volume 4 as well as Regeneration 90. International shipping was stated to be $24usd for it. Seemed a bit high for a small box but it was $5 cheaper than USPS. Always trust USPS cause my supposed five dollar savings turned into a double dip of $21can to release it at my door. I hate UPS and they are a blatant rip off and liars. I asked them why do they not have cost transperancy for the services. They stated it was a customs fee. Which should be about 10%ish maybe more? Not 90% mark up on their already rediculas rates. So a custom fee of $21 on two books worth $24. Nice.

Fak U UPS
Nullray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #25
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullray View Post
UPS

Everytime I ship something with them and choose international shipping they scam extra for brokerage fees. I complained to them about it and they where like to bad sucker. I shipped from IDW a TF Classics Volume 4 as well as Regeneration 90. International shipping was stated to be $24usd for it. Seemed a bit high for a small box but it was $5 cheaper than USPS. Always trust USPS cause my supposed five dollar savings turned into a double dip of $21can to release it at my door. I hate UPS and they are a blatant rip off and liars. I asked them why do they not have cost transperancy for the services. They stated it was a customs fee. Which should be about 10%ish maybe more? Not 90% mark up on their already rediculas rates. So a custom fee of $21 on two books worth $24. Nice.

Fak U UPS
I had a similar issue regarding a small shapeways package. Biggest waste of money ever!
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:24 PM   #26
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullray View Post
UPS

Fak U UPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 View Post
I had a similar issue regarding a small shapeways package. Biggest waste of money ever!
Same here Commandoclone. Really hate UPS
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #27
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Yikes, some nasty experiences here. I've been lucky, only minorly jerked around once by someone on here (but not ripped off).

Amazed at customizers burning bridges like that. How will they sell if they scam the community?
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #28
Tekkamanraiden
G1 Original
Tekkamanraiden's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCTrooperAlpha View Post
Same here Commandoclone. Really hate UPS
Fedex and Purolator are just as bad, that's why I only ship by regular mail (with insurance).

As for bad transactions I've only even had one bad one. I picked up an extra FP Protector for a fellow board member only to have him change his mind. Managed to sell it to someone else so I only lost $20.

Feedback http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19772
Tekkamanraiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #29
takaraJoe
Banned

There are two very untrustworthy collectors in hamilton that play stupid games i wont name names but im sure anyone that sells or trades in the area knows who im talking about. Protip: they wont pick up or deliver.
takaraJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #30
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
Yikes, some nasty experiences here. I've been lucky, only minorly jerked around once by someone on here (but not ripped off).

Amazed at customizers burning bridges like that. How will they sell if they scam the community?
I don't think they care if they burn bridges. FR himself (and others) got banned from numerous TF forums, thus (an assumption), Procustomizers came about and I believe he being part of it allows him (or them) immunity.