Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2020, 08:58 AM   #501
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
NightshadeX's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 785
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Scorponok just came back in stock and orderable a few moments ago. I've been stalking this like crazy so I got one, I hope...
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme.../042B49A7.html
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:08 AM   #502
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
NightshadeX's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 785
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
Scorponok just came back in stock and orderable a few moments ago. I've been stalking this like crazy so I got one, I hope...
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transforme.../042B49A7.html
Holy crap. Less than 10 minutes and out of stock again. I hope Toys R Us realizes how much easy money they could have if they can get Hasbro to provide them made to order pre-orders.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:13 AM   #503
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt
positivelyken's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 2,198
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
Holy crap. Less than 10 minutes and out of stock again. I hope Toys R Us realizes how much easy money they could have if they can get Hasbro to provide them made to order pre-orders.
Haha. In the time I spent debating whether to pull the trigger, the choice was made for me. Oh well. Let's remember that Omega Supreme was available off and on for a year after it was first released, and Scorponok will be the same.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 10:17 AM   #504
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Newfoundland and Labrador
Posts: 2,567
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Their first order was only 300 nationwide. They have made a second order of 500 to come yet.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 10:49 AM   #505
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
NightshadeX's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 785
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Their first order was only 300 nationwide. They have made a second order of 500 to come yet.
I hope for others sake. I suspect Hasbro may do a re-issue like Omega Supreme as well.

After the sub-par Fortress Maximus, Titan/city transformers have been hitting it out of the park!
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 11:45 AM   #506
Msol
Titanium
Msol's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,212
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

I think they got burned pretty hard by Trypticon. After that they’ve been much more cautious.
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 12:18 PM   #507
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
NightshadeX's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 785
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msol View Post
I think they got burned pretty hard by Trypticon. After that they’ve been much more cautious.
That's true. I've suspected it as one of the reasons as well. Trypticon is also freaking awesome, so much more superior than Metroplex or Fortress Maximus (although at least Metroplex was its own thing unlike the lameness of Fortress Maximus). I was surprised how long Trypticon hung around in stock on websites like TRU and Wal-mart.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 12:52 PM   #508
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fraser Valley
Posts: 4,350
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeX View Post
That's true. I've suspected it as one of the reasons as well. Trypticon is also freaking awesome, so much more superior than Metroplex or Fortress Maximus (although at least Metroplex was its own thing unlike the lameness of Fortress Maximus). I was surprised how long Trypticon hung around in stock on websites like TRU and Wal-mart.
Trypticon is the fucking best.
__________________
FEEDBACK THREAD
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47050

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 12:56 PM   #509
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
wervenom's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Woodbridge, On
Posts: 8,197
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Trypticon is the fucking best.
Gotta disagree, he is great, Scoponok is better IMO
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 02:20 PM   #510
theoneyouknowleast
Classic
theoneyouknowleast's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mississauga ON
Posts: 1,388
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings

I think Msol is meaning that Trypticon was not a great selling Titan, and Predaking shelfwarmed to an extent. So TRU is more cautious about how much they order!
__________________

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread


Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Transformers Shopping







Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.