Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 03-27-2021, 12:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon Listi

Courtesy of 2005 Board members*Scourge98 and Skreeonk*we can share for you listings of some new upcoming figures: Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur and Ranger Puffer.* The listings are accessible via Amazon Australia. Unfortunately, there are no images yet but we can share for you the respective EAN and product codes: Deluxe Terrorsaur EAN:*5010993914487 Product Number: F2813 Deluxe Ranger Puffer EAN:*5010993914456 Product Number F2810 Terrorsaur was rumored previously in our boards, but “Ranger Puffer” is sure an unexpected reveal. What could this be? A 2-pack? A reference to “Puffer” the blue Huffer variant sold as Pipes in Mexico? » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon Listings appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 03-27-2021, 12:54 PM   #2
JonoPrime
Robot Master
Re: Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon L

Amazon listing, eh? Hhmm...Here’s hoping it’s not an exclusive and just an online listing.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 01:04 PM   #3
delrue
Crossover
Re: Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon L

Ranger Puffer? Perhaps it's a retool of Netflix Soundwave that turns into a vape rig.
delrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 01:51 PM   #4
Ransak The Elder
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Ranger Puffer? Perhaps it's a retool of Netflix Soundwave that turns into a vape rig.

Puffer is a repaint of Huffer, either a combination of two obscure characters or a two pack Road Ranger (gobot from another dimension posing as an autobot) and Puffer (name of g1 pipes in mexico) is what the speculation in the link comments are. Terrosaur just being a single release.
Ransak The Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 02:00 PM   #5
Wheelwave
Cybertron

Please no, I can't stand anymore Amazon Exclusives. No Coneheads, no Business.

Nothing
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 03:12 PM   #6
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

I really hope terrorsaur isn't just a simple redeco. :/

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 05:32 PM   #7
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
There is a vape thing that is named like a transformer or vice versa I can’t remember the name right now though.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 07:21 PM   #8
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Another Amazon exclusive... Hasbro never learn. Money down to the drain for this stupid company. Well, as for us, at least it's not Walmart exclusive which could be worse.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 09:52 PM   #9
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Another Amazon exclusive... Hasbro never learn. Money down to the drain for this stupid company. Well, as for us, at least it's not Walmart exclusive which could be worse.
Agreed...many of us want to give Hasbro our money, but they are making it so hard for us to give them the money.

The most valuable company on Earth, name escapes me right now....I think their logo is a fruit or something like that, they do not make it difficult at all for people to willingly hand over their money.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 09:20 AM   #10
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Well for a single deluxe? I learned my lesson last year when I passed on the ER 2-packs initially and then had to grab em on aftermarket

If it's not too insane price-wise, I'll get the pre-order this time
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote