Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 11-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3
Santa's Little Helpers Thread (2012 Edition)

Ever have trouble finding something on your kid's/significant other's Christmas list? Don't want to disappoint them on the big day? That is the purpose of this thread!

If you are struggling to find something at retail, or Santa's elves just can find the raw materials to put that gift together... Post it here.

Maybe on of the other member of this fine site might be able to help you out. If you are able to help out someone else with finding something, use this thread as a hub of sorts to get together.

Sorry Mods if this is more of a "sales" thread, but since nothing is actually for sale I thought it could go here. If you feel it better somewhere else, feel free to move it.

-----------------------------

I've had to rely on the help of others in the past, and looks like I might need it again this year.

I'm looking for two of the Lego Ninjas for my boy. I've been able to find the Black and Red ones, but the Blue and White ones have eluded me up until now.

If anyone spots these out and about and are able to pick them up, I would be greatly appreciative and my son will be a happy camper come Christmas:

Lego Ninjago NRG Jay

Thanks!

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.

Last edited by jourdo; 11-20-2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Santa's Elf came through
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ
Re: Santa's Little Helpers Thread (2012 Edition)

I'll be at the local Lego store this Friday for the Brick-Friday sale, if I spot them I'll pick them up for you.
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
wedge1021
Energon
Re: Santa's Little Helpers Thread (2012 Edition)

Not really about a Christmas gift, but my old tv finally crapped out last week. I figured, great timing, Black Friday is coming up, I can finally upgrade to a nice flatscreen HDTV. I've been trying to find any inkling online of the upcoming sales flyers for places like Futureshop, Best Buy, etc but nothing's posted yet. And I don't get any good newspapers to my door. Anybody out there have any of the flyers in hand that wouldn't mind posting scans somewhere?
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote