Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-02-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
cr3d1t
Beast Machine
mechfantoys?

What kind of company is mechfantoys? I saw they had a Shockwave that looked at lot like Iron Factory's Bridgewatcher. They make KOs or oversized versions of third party toys? That's pretty weird considering there aren't that many third party toys to begin with.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:52 PM   #2
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one
Re: mechfantoys?

There are tons of 3rd party figures. There are 3 or 4 companies that make a whole bunch of legend scale figures. There were 4 companies doing mp or combining dinobots. There are companies that just do classics style, mp style or game based characters. So many figures. The amount if 3rd party figures that have been released in the past 10 or so years is vast. There are so many 3rd party companies out there, new ones are popping up all the time and other companies have offshoot companies foe different lines.

Last edited by Matrix_Holder; 09-02-2018 at 09:55 PM.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 09:57 PM   #3
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr3d1t View Post
What kind of company is mechfantoys? I saw they had a Shockwave that looked at lot like Iron Factory's Bridgewatcher. They make KOs or oversized versions of third party toys? That's pretty weird considering there aren't that many third party toys to begin with.
MFT makes good figures. I've purchased quite a few of their figures and am extremely happy with the quality of them. At the price you pay, they're really good.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
ngnaw
Armada

Can someone merge this thread with the one I created?

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73522
Old 09-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #5
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

As others have said, there are tons of 3rd party companies and figures. There are so many 3rd party products that I can barely keep track of everything that's coming out. And it'd take some one with a lot of desposable income to get everything. I mean look up how many 3rd party Devastators there are.

Mecha fan toys makes solid products for decent prices. Like most 3rd party companies, buyer beware and do your homework before purchasing.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:16 PM   #6
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

I like their stuff, and they seem to upsize larger scale copies from other 3rd party to a size and scale that are preferred by many collectors who do not want just a legends sized collection. Are you considering anything from MFT besides the Shockwave?
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:35 PM   #7
VicRav
Machine War

I have ordered shockwave and should be arriving this Friday or Monday at the latest. I am enjoying the MFT stuff I have so far. Currently have the seekers, coneheads and Megatron.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote