Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 PM   #11
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master
Re: How good is Ages 3 and Up to order from?

I haven't heard the greastest things about them, which is why I have never ordered from them.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #12
S.A.A.M.
Beast Machine

Big fan of A3U. I've ordered online and through the store with no problems. Spencer is very nice, and so is his entire staff!
S.A.A.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #13
slippy
Robot in Disguise

i just placed a preorder for mp5
it's $99.99 so it seems like a really good price
hope everything goes well
slippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:48 PM   #14
miasboytoy
Animated

page 2 gets scary...posted by Powerlinx Kupp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot91 View Post
You may want to check their TFW2005.com feedback:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=127327

Last edited by miasboytoy; 11-27-2007 at 01:56 AM.
miasboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:38 AM   #15
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

I thought I was in on this thread but upon reveiw I see I'm not. Oops!
I've ordered twice from A3U and have had no problems. My KO cassettes arrived fairly quickly. If you order online I'd totally give them a chance.
This whole feedback thing from TFW2005 is overrated. Spencer is Canadian, running his own small business. He gets great stuff I don't see from other online retailers except ebay. He is also very upfront with people when there are problems which are beyond his control. When he was delayed on the MP Megatron he immediatly sent out emails explaining the situation to all his customers. Sometimes things don't go completely as planned.
If I gave Walmart a negative feedback everytime they don't have something they are suppost too would you stop shopping there?

I like how someone on the TFW2205 board finds all his positive Canadian feedback suspect. Yeah its a big conspiracy to against the USA, Sheeesh
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:45 AM   #16
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

It is true that at times things go wrong. Problem is most of the time if something does happen people never say anything to me but just complain about it on line. There are other issues we have had in the past as well but I think most things have been taken care of. I like to think I am easy to get a hold of either on line or by phone if necessary and selling toys is my full time job, not something on the side or something to do in my spare time. We are always trying to make things better and easier but I have no problems saying we have made mistakes in the past.

If you have questions, just ask! That is what we are here for. You can almost always get me on MSN as well at agesthreeandup@hotmail.com if needed.

One other thing to consider, we are an actual mall store first and on line store second. This is going to change in the new year as many who know me know we are moving the on line operation to a full time warehouse where we hope the whole process will be refined even further!
www.agesthreeandup.ca

Last edited by agesthreeandup; 11-28-2007 at 02:50 AM.
agesthreeandup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:48 AM   #17
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Thanks for the kind words everyone as well. It is good to know that as a collector myself, that we are doing SOMETHING right and please some of the people out there!
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 11-28-2007, 02:59 AM   #18
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuropa View Post
One thing i noticed is that their order form is not secure unless you use https://www.agesthreeandup.com/
This is a really good point. I have attempted to track down this issue time and time again but am not sure why it works this way. I have been told the site is secure and if you put in your card info the lock symbol does come up but it only happens after you put in the card info.

We are looking at a full site revamp for 2008 with tons of new features, specials, coupons and many other goodies so hopefully this issue can be nipped in the bud as well - so to speak.
www.agesthreeandup.ca
Old 12-03-2007, 06:24 PM   #19
Incepticon
Double Agent

Thought it was worth mentioning that having just placed my first ever order with A3&U last week, I had no problems whatsoever and received my items VERY quickly. One item I ordered was apparently out of stock, but they refunded it on their own accord before even sending the order out.

All in all it was a seemless transaction, and I wouldn't think twice about ordering from them again in the future. Already planning a second order right now, as a matter of fact.
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:25 AM   #20
tilallr1
Robot in Disguise

I've order quite a few items from them over that last 6 months and all have arrived in Mint condition and in a timely fashion. I recommend them, absolutely.