Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-11-2007, 04:20 AM   #31
Tech Spec
Canadian Slag
Re: Worst TF movie-going experience ever

HAHAHAHA! Thats crazy I gotta try that. Gonna head to Hon's on Robson and get me some crispy noodle chow mein, soup, and beef stir fry. I'll bring that with me tomorrow to the Paramount
Tech Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #32
lars573
Energon

So what I'm hearing is that some theatres enforce that "no outside food you gotta buy our $20 snickers bar suckers" rules? The empire 7 I go to never checks to see if we're (myself, my sister and her fiance) carrying outside candy in our bookbags. Which we always are. We're also carrying Wendy's drinks.
lars573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:36 AM   #33
Synch
Beasty

small snacks and pop are what I normally see people bring in and truth be told I don't blame people for it theater prices are stupid expensive if the would lower there prices by about half what they are people would see less of that...

& man it happened again! about an hour of the movie left and some guy comes into the theater & sits over 3 seats beside me (at least, not right beside me like the uber fat woman the last time :S) I wouldn't give a rats ass but the drugie freak (I am sure) would not sit the hell still!! HOnestly worse than a lil kid! he kept waving his hands around or straching him self someplace or tapping his arm or something not quite sure what he wasdoing :S I guess I finaly glared enough at him that he stoped... I was sooo close to yelling at him it wasn't funny :S

Worse yet he was a cougher too I hate that :S I Know it can't be helped sometimes but its annoying when they are right beside you...

The only good thing out of this is around the end of the movie the guy had his change start to fall out of his pocket so he would bend over to pick it up and more change would fall out which just pissed him off and made me out right laugh freakn moron LOL!

I just don't get my luck with people coming into the movie with for the last hour or half hour :S really?... what is up with that?! Next time I'm complaining to someone cause I'm sure these $#(&s don't have tickets on them
Synch is offline   Reply With Quote