Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-19-2024, 02:46 PM   #11
Skorpulator
Armada
Re: Does anyone trust Heretoserveyou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrue View Post
Or they oversold them.
Gears still hasn't been seen anywhere in Canada.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:00 PM   #12
AgeofTransformers
Generation 1

All those are street dated for April 1st with the wave 2 deluxes.
GeekStuff got away with having them on their shelves bit many e trailers got an email telling them to adhere to the street date

And yes ive already.got my inventory...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240319_145807.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	54516  
AgeofTransformers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:15 PM   #13
Ozrein
Stunticon

They said they have Gears in stock but are unable to ship until April 1st. So they'd have to delay the entire order until April or they said they'd "have" to charge extra shipping if I wanted the remainder of the order shipped now.

Either way, they are unable to fulfill their end of the implied agreement of their listings when the order was placed. Understandable that they need to adhere to the street dates but to change things after the fact is unprofessional and most certainly sours my opinion of the store.
Old 03-19-2024, 03:45 PM   #14
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
They said they have Gears in stock but are unable to ship until April 1st. So they'd have to delay the entire order until April or they said they'd "have" to charge extra shipping if I wanted the remainder of the order shipped now.

Either way, they are unable to fulfill their end of the implied agreement of their listings when the order was placed. Understandable that they need to adhere to the street dates but to change things after the fact is unprofessional and most certainly sours my opinion of the store.

Respectfully, the initial post did not communicate this story. If they can't ship until April 1st due to street date, that's different from "sorry, we don't have him and will have to ship later" which implies an unknown.

It's still unfortunate if they listed it as in stock and later said oh, wait. Sorry. But not as sketchy as it was made to sound.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 03:57 PM   #15
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Respectfully, the initial post did not communicate this story. If they can't ship until April 1st due to street date, that's different from "sorry, we don't have him and will have to ship later" which implies an unknown.

It's still unfortunate if they listed it as in stock and later said oh, wait. Sorry. But not as sketchy as it was made to sound.
Fair enough, I edited that post to make it more clear. I was rather disappointed and frustrated when I initially posted so didn't word it clearly.

The listing clearly showed that it was in stock and ready to ship when I ordered.

The only reason I ordered from them is because they showed the items were in stock and ready to ship now. I even added a smaller item to hit their $4.99 shipping criteria. To ask me to pay more for shipping to have part of the order shipped now is inappropriate, in my mind. I'll simply wait until the larger retailers have the 2 figures I wanted in stock and get free shipping.

Last edited by Ozrein; 03-19-2024 at 04:01 PM.
Ozrein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 09:53 PM   #16
mrluthor
Robot in Disguise

He is local in Windsor Ont I buy from him and pick the items up once they are in stock. I just ordered Sandstorm and Silverbolt this week. He runs the business out of his condo unit. Live about five minutes away by car from me.
mrluthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 12:15 PM   #17
Skorpulator
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeofTransformers View Post
GeekStuff got away with having them on their shelves
And Toysnowman, CMD, etc.
Skorpulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 12:43 PM   #18
RansakWORK
Beast Machine

I have seen a few online retailers offer these up for preorder since they announced the United would be this week on the stream.

I wonder if they are just "jumping the gun" here hoping to capture more of market share beating places like Gamestop ( who doesnt have it listed yet) to the punch.

Risky.
RansakWORK is offline   Reply With Quote