Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 04-01-2020, 11:30 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Generations Selects Super Megatron First Stock Images

Via Dengeki Hobby Web we can share our first stock images of the new*Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Generations Selects Super Megatron. We can confirm this figure is an extensive retool of Titans Return Galvatron, but it is unknown if the Headmaster gimmick has been kept in the figure. This character only appeared in the pages of the Japanese exclusive TV Magazine: “Battlestars: Return of Convoy”. Check out the images attached to this news post and then sound off on the 2005 Boards!  

The post Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Generations Selects Super Megatron First Stock Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 04-01-2020, 11:51 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Generations Selects Super Megatron First Stock Images

I kind of like this. If they get rid of the headmaster gimmick, then it's a total buy for me.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:27 AM   #3
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive Generations Selects Super Megatron First Stock Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I kind of like this. If they get rid of the headmaster gimmick, then it's a total buy for me.
He does not have the tr Galvatron "headband" gimmick. That is clear.

Tr Galvatron has a huge chest cavity. There is room to hide and connect a normal head. If it is a headmaster it has a helmet, blaster style... Looks to seamless.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 03:56 AM   #4
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

How much do these kinds of "Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive" figures typically cost? Will he be in a similar price range to a regular Voyager? A little more expensive? A lot more expensive?
Old 04-02-2020, 06:48 AM   #5
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.

¥6,600 = $86.84

That's direct from Takara Mall and doesn't include shipping. Sept 2020 release date.

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810139768/
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 01:37 PM   #6
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
How much do these kinds of "Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive" figures typically cost? Will he be in a similar price range to a regular Voyager? A little more expensive? A lot more expensive?
Nased on other TT Mall voyagers, i predict 79.99 CAD. We shall see how close I am.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote