Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 04-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
Benzo
Plastic Crack Addict
Masterpiece Coronation Starscream MP-11

This is a great improvement to the original MP Starscream. Transformation is nearly identical to MP-03 with the exemption of the legs and without the hip kibble, transforming MP-11 is much more smoother. Both MP's have a great looking alt modes but on MP-11 every panel, peg, clip lines up perfectly making it look even more perfect. My only complaint about MP-11 is that I wish the null-rays where sperate pieces and not attached to the arm.

Last edited by Benzo; 04-14-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Masterpiece Coronation Starscream MP-11

Beautiful, thanks for the review.

Hope to get mine soon.

This is a bit picky, but the lack of ankle articulation seems to hurt the stance a bit...is it still stable? In person does it look as awkward as I perceive it to be?

I also wish the face was a little lighter silver tone...

Obviously these issues didn't hold me back from ordering...what do you think, Benzo?
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
Benzo
Plastic Crack Addict

doesn't look awkward to me at all and he is very stable. in some of the pics you can see that Walmart Starscream is leaning on MP-11's wings for support. the cape also makes the figure very back heavy but with the added heels it supports the weight just fine.

now that you mention it, the face could have used a lighter silver but it still looks amazing!

Last edited by Benzo; 04-12-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #4
Pascal
Banned

Yes, still very stable. I also like the little details like the fold out tabs that make the wings peg to the back. Also, I turn the hands 90 degrees so you see the back of the hands in alt mode, looks cleaner that way.

Last edited by Pascal; 04-13-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
Markymark09
Beast Machine

My seventh seeker ,like the way how the cape have articulation which is cool for doing different poses.
MP-11 is different figure as is mp-10 is a different figure compare to their original release. Some hate it, some love it. The new MP line seems to be more durable and very playable
Markymark09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:26 PM   #6
digitalskull

I got mine yesterday & I love it! The Accessories fit like a glove and the figure is very stable. No need for the stand but I must say, for those who displays it in alt mode, a stand would have been a plus! I love the colors and I don't mind the lack of panel details. I display mine in bot mode and it don't show that much... It came in a very nice Masterpiece box. So far I have no complaints! So if any of you know where I can get a MP-10 at a descent price... Hit me up
The MP-11 makes me wanna buy the MP-10!!!
digitalskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #7
joshimus
Metroplex

I hate you people. I made a posting about why I think I shouldnt get the new MP-11 and people kept saying I should get him...so I ordered him. DAMN YOU ALL!!
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #8
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

i want it and will get it but there is something about the feet look from the front that just looks wrong to me. maybe it looks too flat or something but thats the only thing i dont like about it i think.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
i want it and will get it but there is something about the feet look from the front that just looks wrong to me. maybe it looks too flat or something but thats the only thing i dont like about it i think.
Yes! Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. Hoping it's better in person as others are indicating...
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
Markymark09
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalskull View Post
I got mine yesterday & I love it! The Accessories fit like a glove and the figure is very stable. No need for the stand but I must say, for those who displays it in alt mode, a stand would have been a plus! I love the colors and I don't mind the lack of panel details. I display mine in bot mode and it don't show that much... It came in a very nice Masterpiece box. So far I have no complaints! So if any of you know where I can get a MP-10 at a descent price... Hit me up
The MP-11 makes me wanna buy the MP-10!!!
If you love the mp-11 than you are going to love the mp-10 even more, very posable and solid, you will end up actually playing with it more
Markymark09 is offline   Reply With Quote