Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 10-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #71
Claw
Generation 1
Re: Best Buy Transformers DVD Exclusive

I too, went to Northland BB, but they only had the red car, starscream, and the mirage left. The guy in front of me took the last grimlock. That pretty much made the deal for me
Claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #72
hugh_da_man
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by evankt View Post
Hi guys, I've been following this thread since I preordered at Bestbuy (netting me the lithograph)

When I went in today, at the Calgary northland walmart, they also had a bin of toys, and I was told I could take one with it.

I took a T-Rex version of Grimlock, but they had a few options. That said, I also recieved the titanium optimus prime in the package. Grimlock alone would have been 10-15$ though, so what a nice surprise!

I don't know why they had these toys, but I like free stuff! Totally made the best buy deal worth it for me (kinda dissapointed by the book)

Cheers
What did the toys look like was it a titanium toy or a classics?
hugh_da_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:28 PM   #73
Barpharanges
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by evankt View Post
Hi guys, I've been following this thread since I preordered at Bestbuy (netting me the lithograph)

When I went in today, at the Calgary northland walmart, they also had a bin of toys, and I was told I could take one with it.

I took a T-Rex version of Grimlock, but they had a few options. That said, I also recieved the titanium optimus prime in the package. Grimlock alone would have been 10-15$ though, so what a nice surprise!

I don't know why they had these toys, but I like free stuff! Totally made the best buy deal worth it for me (kinda dissapointed by the book)

Cheers
I am unclear with this. You bought a Litho from Best Buy, yet walked into a Wal-Mart, recieved a free $10-15 T-rex Grimlock and an Optimus in package? So, Wal-mart gave you Grimlock for buying a DVD from Best buy?
Barpharanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:00 AM   #74
Claw
Generation 1

Classic Mirage, Classic Jetfire, and Classic Grimlock, and the Classic "red sports car." When I went to Wally World around 3pm, there were no cases of toys, just at BB.
Claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:36 AM   #75
evankt

Sorry, I don't know why I said walmart there.

I went to best buy for all my purchases.

I'm pretty sure it's a classic.
evankt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:32 PM   #76
Incepticon
Double Agent

I knew they did this at some select BB locations in Vancouver, but had no idea it was happening in Calgary as well.

Free Classics with purchase of the DVD is probably the best store exclusive I've heard of thus far considering they retail for $15 and already sell for more than that on eBay. I can't believe they're giving away Voyager Skyfire as well. One would assume they'd limit it to just Deluxes.
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote