Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 09-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #11
Nyghtwynd
Robot in Disguise
Re: Transformers Movie DVD Future Shop Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon Steel Cases

I wanna know more about the dvd features >.<
Will we be getting the prequel animated short?
Nyghtwynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #12
crossfire
Re: Transformers Movie DVD Future Shop Exclusive Autobot & Decepticon Steel Cases

I want the HD-DVD of it
crossfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #13
devilsknight
Banned

Question for those who might know...we've all seen the artwork for these 1 Disc and 2 Disc releases. However with the Best Buy & Future Shop exclusives I'm curious which artwork will be with the special releases. My buddy was explaining to me that when Future Shop would do the steel tin exclusives for other movies they would just bundle it with a movie, and you would have the choice to put the movie inside. I know the FS exclusive will come with the 2 disc edition so my question is will it come with the 2 disc artwork...or if i buy the steel tin exclusive bundle will i miss out on the 2 disc original artwork ???

Thanks
devilsknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #14
dak
Master Creator

It depends. when you bought the Underworld movie some time ago, you got the standard 2 disc movie, and the steel case seperate. but when you bought the Mission: Impossible 3 DVD, you purchaced it in the steel case, and no 2 disc art. SO who knows right now.
dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #15
Skywave
Generation 2

Quote:
Question for those who might know...we've all seen the artwork for these 1 Disc and 2 Disc releases. However with the Best Buy & Future Shop exclusives I'm curious which artwork will be with the special releases. My buddy was explaining to me that when Future Shop would do the steel tin exclusives for other movies they would just bundle it with a movie, and you would have the choice to put the movie inside. I know the FS exclusive will come with the 2 disc edition so my question is will it come with the 2 disc artwork...or if i buy the steel tin exclusive bundle will i miss out on the 2 disc original artwork ???

Thanks
That's a good question actually. I got V for Vendatta steel box as a bonus for buying the 2-disc edition, but with 300 it came direrctly in the steel box, so no extra DVD case with it.

Since 300 is the more recent, I think they are now selling movies directly in the steel box instead as giving it as a bonus. But that's only my guess, it could be totaly random too.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #16
-KG-
Kranix

Their Jungle Book Steel case exclusive comes with the DVD and steel case bundled separately.

-KG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #17
Dropkick
Armada

Price is now $27.99 each, dropped from $29.99.
Dropkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:33 PM   #18
soundwaveCA
Retired TF Fan

Picked this up today, in my opinion the best out of all the versions I saw today. Both cases are drop dead gorgeous.
soundwaveCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:00 AM   #19
Barpharanges
Beast Machine

Steel case has 2 disks, a Bumblebee sweepstakes insert and nothing else. The rear DVD info is a loose sheet of paper. But its metal and it says DESTROY! (or PROTECT, if you get the Autobot version)
Barpharanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:56 AM   #20
Icetron

What's the sweepstake for?