Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Old 05-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Big Botcon Auction Set, All Starting at $0.99 Sharkticons, 2010 Box Set Slicer Scorch

I have decided to liquidate most of my deluxe and smaller collection, so this week I am starting with my botcon 2010 stuff.

With my auctions I will always combine shipping to save money. I will also offer you a kind of 'pile-of-loot' like service: if you would like to wait and combine shipping with an item from next weeks set of auctions, I will hold the item for you. I only ask that you pay the full shipping of the first item, then the following week you'll only pay the add-on cost of the next item.

For Vancouverites, I'll do local pickup as well! No shipping cost!

To see all my items, click HERE

I'll ship to most locations, but I'm based out of Vancouver, so shipping to Canada will be cheapest.

First we have:
Rapido and Cindersaur Set

Rapido and Cindersaur are in great condition, and have been stored under glass to keep them mint. They come in the original plastic, but they have been opened. The instructions and tech specs are still factory sealed and in mint condition. Both items are complete and come with everything pictured.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so here's a novel for ya. Click to enlarge:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: Big Botcon Auction Set, All Starting at $0.99 Sharkticons, 2010 Box Set Slicer Sc

Continued...

Now on to...

Slice / Slicer Attendee Exclusive

Slice or Slicer as he's known is in wonderful condition and comes complete with both his guns. He comes with the original botcon plastic bag, but he has been opened. The instructions and tech spec on the other hand are still factory sealed and are minty fresh. Slicer has never been transformed, and spent his time in vehicle mode under glass.

Anyone who knows about botcon exclusives knows that behind the customizing course figure, the attendee figure is the most rare. To obtain it, you needed to be present at the convention, as you couldn't buy it. You could also not order multiples of the figure like you could with the others, making Slice the hardest of the 2010 set to find.

Here's another novella for ya. Click to enlarge:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: Big Botcon Auction Set, All Starting at $0.99 Sharkticons, 2010 Box Set Slicer Sc

Scorch, DoublePunch and Glit aka. SG Ravage

This pair contains one of my favourite all time toys, Turbomaster Scorch. I love the Classics/Henkei Hound mold a lot, and the Glit (aka. Shattered Glass Ravage) toy is an awesome addition.

This particular pair comes in the original botcon plastic bags, but the bags have been opened. The paperwork is still factory sealed and is still mint. Both figures are complete and come with everything pictured. They have been transformed a minimal amount of times and stored under glass to save them from dust.

Here's what you're here to see. Click to enlarge:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Continued...

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Continued...

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Botcon Sharkticons

These sharks were originally sold as a 3-pack as an army building set, and are all identical except the tech spec. If you remember botcon 2010, you know that these guys sold out in record time, and there was a serious shortage. Due to that, these guys are pretty hard to find these days.

Because I separated the items, the original botcon plastic bag isn't included, but all the sharks are totally complete with all missiles, and the tech spec and instructions are still factory sealed.

If you buy one of these guys, you get the one pictured. Click to enlarge:

Click to View: Air Shark

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #7
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Click to View: Land Shark

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Click to View: Sea Shark

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 01:05 AM   #9
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Botcon 2010 Complete Boxed Set

Here we have the only reason a lot of people went to Florida in 2010, the Botcon boxed set. These guys were stored in vehicle mode under glass since they were purchased. I only inspected them for loose joints and bad paint upon receiving my set, so the elastics are gone, but nobody has been completely transformed. All parts are included, the paperwork is all still factory sealed, and the pin is still there.

The box is in excellent shape without any defects, and the foam insert is in excellent shape as well.

Everything you see in the photos is included. Click to enlarge:
Box:

Spark:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 05-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #10
Richter
Nexus Maximus

Breakdown:

Clench:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime