Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 09-19-2023, 10:26 PM   #91
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: Toys R Us Canada Announces all Collector Items Products as FINAL SALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
Interesting. A buddy in BC attempted to buy some figures he was on the fence about, and asked about the return policy, in case he needed to return anything. He was told that Transformers were collectors items and thus final sale. Though it could be at the discretion of the customer sales rep to accept a return or not, depending on how closely they adhered to company policy and the condition of the item.

Of course, this caused him to back out of the purchase and reconsider his options, because that's a lot of money to potentially lose if you cannot do a return. I found this curious, and thus wanted to check if it was a Canada-wide thing, or something on a store by store basis, which would be weird as well.
what location was that
i haven?t had issues yet with some of the lower mainland locations. Richmond has a guy thats a super dick about everything
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 11:15 PM   #92
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
what location was that
i haven?t had issues yet with some of the lower mainland locations. Richmond has a guy thats a super dick about everything
Lol Richmond

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 05:13 PM   #93
WereDragon EX
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Lol Richmond
Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
what location was that

Sorry for the late reply, had personal matters to attend to. It was at the Station Square location where my friend went and he was told that by the staff.

Around a month ago, when TRU had a grand opening weekend for a few new stores, including that one, he purchased the Decepticon Nemesis Titan from that store and used their 25% off promo coupon. The staff there explicitly wrote on the receipt that the item was final sale too. So he could not return it if he wanted. He has no intention of doing so, but the point stands.
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 12:36 PM   #94
Primetyme
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereDragon EX View Post
Sorry for the late reply, had personal matters to attend to. It was at the Station Square location where my friend went and he was told that by the staff.

Around a month ago, when TRU had a grand opening weekend for a few new stores, including that one, he purchased the Decepticon Nemesis Titan from that store and used their 25% off promo coupon. The staff there explicitly wrote on the receipt that the item was final sale too. So he could not return it if he wanted. He has no intention of doing so, but the point stands.

Just ask for an e-receipt at time of purchase and print it out afterwards. They can't write anything on that!
Primetyme is offline   Reply With Quote