Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #21
Nocturn
Previously Dead
Re: Custom Transformers : Sideswipe and Sunstreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy_rumble View Post
wow. you guys need to chill out. why when I post a custom for auction it's "whoring" but when the next guy does it, it's cool?

I do not spam this site. I have a good amount of contacts, clients, etc on this site. Some rely on ME posting current auctions here so they become aware and may bid.

The amount of flame-baiting, hypocrisy and immaturity this thread is mind boggling.

for the record, I post the SAME ebay thread on about 15 TF websites. In over 3 years; not one member, on any board has said a word... Until here. nice work guys!
Because SOOOOOOOOOOOO many other people post their customs just to sell them the same day, right? Actually, we're voicing a perfectly fair stance, but you're getting in a huff about it... in a very familiar way And, for your sake, I hope to GOD you actually aren't so dense you don't realize you are one of the single most hated people in the fandom, how can you not notice any of it? It's everywhere FFS! Don't even try to claim we're the only ones

Last edited by Nocturn; 07-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #22
frenzy_rumble

lol, do you mean "in the fandom" or "on message boards" because there's a huge difference.

hated? I doubt it. it's the same 5-10 guys, trying to bring me down, yet done nothing.

In a huff? not really, grain of salt buddy. grain of salt. You should have my email since I whore so often here.

Last edited by frenzy_rumble; 07-20-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Old 07-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #23
Nocturn
Previously Dead

Quote:
lol, do you mean "in the fandom" or "on message boards" because there's a huge difference.

hated? I doubt it. it's the same 5-10 guys, trying to bring me down, yet done nothing.

In a huff? not really, grain of salt buddy. grain of salt. You should have my email since I whore so often here.
In the fandom

Again... 5-10... you must REALLY have a thick head
Old 07-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #24
aprim
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturn View Post
Because SOOOOOOOOOOOO many other people post their customs just to sell them the same day, right? Actually, we're voicing a perfectly fair stance, but you're getting in a huff about it... in a very familiar way And, for your sake, I hope to GOD you actually aren't so dense you don't realize you are one of the single most hated people in the fandom, how can you not notice any of it? It's everywhere FFS! Don't even try to claim we're the only ones
WOW, those are pretty crazy accusations. I don't think you can speak for the whole fandom. Even if people dislike Mike, they are the same people who marvel as his talent. He's brought some pretty amazing pieces to the custom community and has shared info with alot of newcomers. I'm not someone who posts alot here but dose that make me any less of a part of the fandom. If anything, you guys are bringing down this site, with outlandish stuff like this, who would want to share a post, thread or thought here?

We all share a common hobby and there are many places we can go to read and share it all. Even if its selling you old toys, to selling a new custom. There’s no rules he's breaking. Maybe you have the problem. Maybe you shouldn’t open his threads and you wouldn’t be forced to see him sell his art that seems to burn you guys so bad.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #25
frenzy_rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturn View Post
While on topic, please explain why you (personally) dislike (or hate) me. I'd love to hear about this...

Old 07-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #26
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprim View Post
There’s no rules he's breaking.
Yes. Linking his business in his signature. See board rules.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #27
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
I've inquired several times in the past to advertise on this site, and never even heard a reply.
No you haven't.

Anyway this is the Transformers on Ebay forum, not the Drama forum. Knock it off kids.