Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-17-2008, 07:26 AM   #21
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: errors in G1

One of my fav's was from Carnage in C-Minor. Its Broadside, no wait its Hotspot........oops its Broadside again.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 PM   #22
Spacemonkey
Energon

In one episode in season 3, one of the decepticon triple changer was banished( Blitzwing i think) and in an episode later it was Octan. And yes as many said there are a lot even in the movie.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #23
Fussion
Generation 1
Fussion's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
One of my fav's was from Carnage in C-Minor. Its Broadside, no wait its Hotspot........oops its Broadside again.
What about "The Return of Brawn" in that episode
Old 07-18-2008, 11:33 PM   #24
SPLIT LIP
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemonkey View Post
In one episode in season 3, one of the decepticon triple changer was banished( Blitzwing i think) and in an episode later it was Octan. And yes as many said there are a lot even in the movie.
You got it all wrong.

In FFOD, Blitzwing tries to stop Galvatron (tricked by the Quints) from dooming them all via the use of a master TF shutdown switch, and basically becomes a good guy to warn teh Autobots and help try and stop him, but doesn't want to be an Autobot and leaves forever.

Fast forward to "Theif in the Night", a new Character, Octane, has taken Trypticon to Carbombya and causes the entire planet a massive headache.

Then in "Stascream's ghost" it is revealed he hooked up with the Autobots after his ordeal but Galv's still want's him iced.

The error is not in the plot, but in the fact that the latter two eps were originally broadcasted out of order, creating confusion over who Octane was and what this devilish deed with Trypticon was. (In all fairness, basically the mystery to Octane was that he was just another "out of nowhere" character with no explanation or origins.

Last edited by SPLIT LIP; 07-18-2008 at 11:35 PM.
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #25
Spacemonkey
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP View Post
You got it all wrong.

In FFOD, Blitzwing tries to stop Galvatron (tricked by the Quints) from dooming them all via the use of a master TF shutdown switch, and basically becomes a good guy to warn teh Autobots and help try and stop him, but doesn't want to be an Autobot and leaves forever.

Fast forward to "Theif in the Night", a new Character, Octane, has taken Trypticon to Carbombya and causes the entire planet a massive headache.

Then in "Stascream's ghost" it is revealed he hooked up with the Autobots after his ordeal but Galv's still want's him iced.

The error is not in the plot, but in the fact that the latter two eps were originally broadcasted out of order, creating confusion over who Octane was and what this devilish deed with Trypticon was. (In all fairness, basically the mystery to Octane was that he was just another "out of nowhere" character with no explanation or origins.
Thanks, I probably just did'nt watched it with enough attention, but yeah, there is a bit of confusion.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:32 PM   #26
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

i just noticed an awesome one while watching five faces of darkness part three, all the combaticons are there not only with bruticus but he's the same size as them as well lol

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #27
bigkid11

One time there were two Slags
bigkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote