Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #621
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

They seem to give the discount when you use the HASBRO25 code though...so why not give that a try? I got it when I asked them with the code couple days ago... but many here was too afriad to use it. I don't see there is anything to lose just to call and ask to use the code..
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #622
deagle7000
Transform!

If the ad says all then it should be all. The exceptions listed wouldn't apply to these products. Sometimes they just try to get away whatever they can. If they don't want it on sale then mention is as an exception. Last week all Power Rangers stuff was on sale but the Legacy Megazord and Morpher rang up as normal price. Since the ad said all except clearance they had to give me the sale price. Online they can add conditions on the product page and I think technically websites do operate as separate companies. Still isn't right.
deagle7000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:38 AM   #623
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

I just called back and... I get Wanda again. She says no again, she says that no matter what is said by anyone, what is on the website goes. I pointed out Grim/Brut has the same wording but is discounted anyways, and she outright refused. She also said that anyone who is promised to have the 25% applied to either of these 3 items (MPs or Metro) during this promotion, even by a Supervisor, is going to get an unwanted surprise because the Accounting department has already addressed this with the CS Team and they are not making/approving any adjustments. They have been bombarded with calls since they opened at 9 about this and the wait time is already up to 15-20 minutes to get through, so I believe that, but still WTF TRU.... Y U MAK ME MAD??!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #624
mcmus
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus View Post
....They have been bombarded with calls since they opened at 9 about this and the wait time is already up to 15-20 minutes to get through, so I believe that, but still WTF TRU.... Y U MAK ME MAD??!!
It is their own issues. So, where is the customer satisfaction???
Old 08-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #625
digitalskull

I called at 10h30 and they would not adjust because it's a pre-order and not available online... Whatever! lol
digitalskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #626
pulsedragon20
I win

What's wrong with toysrus.ca the price for MP Soundwave and Metroplex keeps going up and down! They are both back to regular price

Last edited by pulsedragon20; 08-23-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: typo
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #627
freakx2001
Transformers Animated
freakx2001's Ebay Auctions

A new possible plan of attack for this would be, when ever it ships... September, October, or November 1st like it says. When you get if, hope that there is a 25% sale on then (or within in 2 weeks / 45 days), and bring it in store and get it adjusted.

Now knowing TRU, I'm sure they will give you the re-around saying this isn't possible. However if it isn't I would just demand to return it and the full price, then buy it back at the sale price.

Something to consider, as most people don't seem to be getting any where with the customer service.

I myself had my order adjusted a few days ago, but have noticed that there is no price difference reflected on my online bill.

At this time its more of a wait and see.
freakx2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #628
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Just wait til we get our soundwaves first. They probably will have a sale around Christmas like the usual, then go for a price adjustment... Just as simple as that. Now let's just hope they will ship it on November 1st!
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #629
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime

I just called in to add MP Acid Storm to my MP SW Pre-order (didn't notice Acid Storm on the site) and they won't even add it to my order even though both items aren't shipping until a later date ! Wanda said I would have to cancel my existing order and place an entirely new one, but I don't want to risk losing my pre-order for MP SW, and I'm not paying for shipping for a single MP Acid Storm after spending that much. Imagine, I already spent the full $119 plus tax and they refused to take more ? Not too bright TRU
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #630
Rev
Addict

Guys, I have the Takara SW and paid much more than $119. And it is so worth it. Just my $0.02
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote