Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 01-08-2016, 11:29 PM   #1
shazam
Generation 2
shazam's Ebay Auctions
omegacanuck

Met omegacanuck downtown Calgary and bought a G1 Slag off him, great sale, very friendly, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

Thanks!
shazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 02:16 PM   #2
Jeem
Energon
Re: omegacanuck

Meet omegacanuck at the Calgary Comic Expo and picked up 2 items

Great dealing with a local.

Woot woot! My own Feedback thread!: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24846

My For Sale thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51577
Jeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #3
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Also met omegacanuck at the Calgary Comic Expo, picked up MP Ultra Magnus and was surprised to see a selection of MOSC Beast Wars Transmetal figures so I picked up Rattrap as well as the BW anniversary has been growing on me.

Really nice guy to chat with, great pricing, would gladly do business again to support a local source.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:14 PM   #4
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Sent a big lot over to Omega. He wired the $$ so quickly you would think he was allergic to it. Anyways, great communication, a pleasure to deal with and an easy recommend.
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 08:51 PM   #5
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Made another purchase with omegacanuck. He was really accommodating with the late time I had to meet him due to our incompatible work schedules. It was also classy of him to honor the price that he apparently labelled incorrectly at a recent smaller convention where I initially noticed the item. Pleasure to deal with again, thanks!
Old 12-20-2017, 04:36 AM   #6
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Got a good deal on Toyworld Infinitor from him. Great communication, smooth transaction as usual. Thanks man!
Old 08-28-2018, 08:58 AM   #7
Nerdlingers
Formerly known as billcosby

After a few years of taking a break from Transformer collecting, omegacanuck helped me get up to date. I have three orders from him I'd like to provide positive feedback for.
  • In April 2017, I ordered an assortment of Titans Returns Headmasters. They all arrived a week later in impeccable packaging.
  • In April 2018, I ordered Titans Returns Blitzwing, Astrotrain and Decepticon Octane. Again, they arrived in a week very neatly packed.
  • A few weeks later, I purchased all five Power of the Primes Dinobots - which of course came in a week in brilliant packaging.

omegacanuck helps out collectors like me living in rural obscurity with an awesome selection. I highly recommend him as one of my favorite sellers.