Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #21
sikkbones
Banned
Re: Masterpiece Optimus Prime Released at Canadian Retail

yeah, i'm not gonna hold my breath on getting either in a hurry do to my move and my cash flow being extremely restricted till i get a place...
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:41 AM   #22
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

Vic park hasn't gotten any TCers yet at all so no they didn't have 4 yesterday but Cedebrae did.

And wow you really have land on the moon? Because it is true they are 2 to a pack and with 500 ish for all of Ontario and over 100 stores he isn't far off on the numbers sadly

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366

Last edited by Sureshot22; 10-04-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #23
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
Vic park hasn't gotten any TCers yet at all so no they didn't have 4 yesterday but Cedebrae did.

And wow you really have land on the moon? Because it is true they are 2 to a pack and with 500 ish for all of Ontario and over 100 stores he isn't far off on the numbers sadly

So you saw the order number? Simply asking. That is a fact that each store coming up to Christmas is going to get one case with 2 items. TRU ordered less for Ontario, the largest population centre in Canada than what the collector's club would make in a run for some exclusive?

You see where I'm going with this? It may be true, but all of their previous ordering history, including GDO Dragon Prime would point to that being a wrong number. (Not the 2 per case thing, just the total order number

Last edited by canprime; 10-04-2012 at 11:58 AM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
lars573
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID PRIME View Post
I heard that there were only 2 per case, and 1 case per store. looks like this one might be hard to find.
2 per case is true enough. The rest, horse shit.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #25
sikkbones
Banned

Quote:

hey, does the land on the moon come with heat and hydro? I need a new place....
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #26
Icetron

Quote:
Nope he's not kidding. I use to work at tru and still have connections there. The Ontario warehouse is only getting /has just over 500 total and prob no more coming. And all those distributed to over 100 stores = ..... Ya not many per store so I would not be hopeful of getting one at Christmas unless you buy it when you see it and put it away.
Sounds fair enough for the first order, there will be or already are more probably. They did the same with Grimlock and Rodimus.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #27
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarConvoy View Post
I was just looking on Kijiji earlier and I saw some guy in Woodbridge scalping them for $220. He had the shipping box as well. I bet he works at TRU and bought them before anyone else could. Hes asking 110% more then it cost him in store.
If your in Ontario Don't buy from this guy!
I HATE SCALPERS!

I hope the figure is all over Canada and US before Christmas! This is what I am asking my wife for Christmas.
I just checked that ad as well. He is also selling TC at $120.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 PM   #28
WarConvoy
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID PRIME View Post
I heard that there were only 2 per case, and 1 case per store. looks like this one might be hard to find.
If this is true. This means the the guy I mentioned before who is putting them up on Kijiji grabbed both of them from the store. He included a photo of the shipping box from Hasbro in his sales post. This is also why I have suspicions that it was an employee that is posting the sale. These boxes are not seen on the floor of the store. they would be despised of once unpacked and placed on the shelf.

My post befor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarConvoy View Post
I was just looking on Kijiji earlier and I saw some guy in Woodbridge scalping them for $220. He had the shipping box as well. I bet he works at TRU and bought them before anyone else could. Hes asking 110% more then it cost him in store.
If your in Ontario Don't buy from this guy!
I HATE SCALPERS!

I hope the figure is all over Canada and US before Christmas! This is what I am asking my wife for Christmas.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #29
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

^^ Maybe he is someone who works night shift there. When I went this morning to pick up TC their system said they were supposed to have 12 off of last nights order but the lady could only find one case of four at TRU Woddbridge. Anything's possible I guess
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #30
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Quote:

To be fair, I was told they had four yesterday by a CSR rep for the store. I didn't watch them sell them. The CSR may have been wrong.

Just wanted to give you my source.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
masterpiece optimus prime