Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Vancouver/BC Collectors Chat

General non-sightings stuff for Collectors in the Vancouver area or throughout BC because you guys need a home too.

Our sightings thread is getting cluttered with off-topic chat so people suggested a seperate thread. I did a search but didn't find anything, but Mods if this is a duplicate please delete, or move if it's in the wrong area.

Last edited by kirbenvost; 08-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Vancouver/BC Collectors Chat

Well Trans4rmers has created a social group here on Cybertron.ca. I think that's a good start and maybe we can see how well it'll work here before we start looking at other sites outside of Cyb.ca.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/group.php?groupid=35
Old 08-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

(creating another post because I wanted the thread intro separate)

So there's talk of creating a Facebook group for sightings to combat scalpers. Here are my thoughts from the sightings thread:

I would really prefer not using Facebook because it's blocked at my workplace. I wouldn't be able to see the sightings at all until I leave work. And I'm sure I am not the only one in this situation. On top of that, they don't let us bring our cell phones in either (@ airport).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
I don't like the paint job on my Rodimus and I wanna exchange it ASAP >.<
Oh no! What happened? Mine is pretty decent, there's one little red spot on Firebolt/Offshoot that's not supposed to be there, but there also seems to be a molding/assemby issue on one side of his chest too. That and the small matrix sticks out more on one side, so it only fits in one way, is that normal? There's a couple scuffs on the back of his spoiler too, but other than that Rodimus himself is nearly pristine. Pretty happy with him, and I can get past those minor flaws. I'm really glad they fixed the Takara issues. I dare say that this improved version is one of the best Transformers they have ever released... and has taken the Matrix of Leadership from 20th Prime (so to speak) as the highlight of my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Well Trans4rmers has created a social group here on Cybertron.ca. I think that's a good start and maybe we can see how well it'll work here before we start looking at other sites outside of Cyb.ca.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/group.php?groupid=35
I just realized, there's one from before: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/group.php?groupid=26

Which should we use?

Last edited by kirbenvost; 08-12-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #4
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Use the social group. It will stop randoms from coming in.
Closed Thread